Closed Thread
Page 15 of 154 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Thanks all for your very valuable input! We are sticking with one this time around based on my FS not being too happy with two and the fact that we apparently have some good looking embies and we really do want to avoid twins because of the increased risk to babies and me, even though two babies would not doubt be cute. Thanks for all of your help in helping me get to a solid place of clarity :-)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-05-2014),KayzB  (25-05-2014),kizmetzing  (24-05-2014),OIC  (24-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @leyshoja when are you doing next transfer? I predict next Thursday week for me..will you be my 2ww buddy again?!?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieNE View Post
    Hello Ladies great to have some company, today is day 2 of IVF#2. On 250 Gonal F, increased from 150 last round to try to get better response next time.

A little bit about me:
    Me 36.5 (Endo, Tubal Damage, AMH 9.6) DH 41

Feb 14 Lap, substantial endo removed by laser, severe tubal damage from endo discovered.
    IVF#1 - April 2014 - stim cycle 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilised, 2 made to blast,1 x frostie and 1 transferred - BFN
    IVF#2 - Stim cycle - May/June 2014

for you all.
    Georgie
    Hi @GeorgieNE! Hope you're doing well. FX your increased dose & 2nd attempt brings much more success! 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @GeorgieNE, welcome. I'm a little ahead of you I think, I started stimming last Wednesday, also on 250 gonal-f. Hope the increased dose gives you a few more lovely little embies.

Hope everyone else is tracking well. Sorry I haven't been able to catch up on everyone!
    @blossom1 gosh your transfer date has come around quickly. Are you doing a FET this time around?

Can I those that have experienced OHSS when did your symptoms start and what were they? I've felt truly awful today. Headachey, weak, really bloated. I only started stimming on Wednesday and I'm on the same dose as last time and I was fine that time. Otherwise I'm thinking I've overeaten in a big way...... Thoughts?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by stephiew View Post
    Can I those that have experienced OHSS when did your symptoms start and what were they? I've felt truly awful today. Headachey, weak, really bloated. I only started stimming on Wednesday and I'm on the same dose as last time and I was fine that time. Otherwise I'm thinking I've overeaten in a big way...... Thoughts?
    @stephiew mine kicked in the day after EPU hun, everything went downhill from there. But do know many people start experiencing it earlier on (during jabbing stage). Do you have a scan coming up? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @stephiew mine also kicked in after EPU which I think is usually what sets it off but that doesn't mean that it can't happen earlier. Maybe give your clinic a call as they may want to check on you. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for transfer today @Butterfly39! 😘

Hope everyone else had a nice weekend. I've been feeling so rundown for some reason, so spent most of my weekend in bed. And Monday is back again so quick 😒 Hope all you ladies have a lovely week ahead xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Georgie welcome, we must be almost at exactly the same place cycle wise I am day 3 today of stim cycle.

OIC sorry to read about your negative but great to see your positivity. You are right sometimes it can be too early to POAS plus you have to makes sure you use the FRHP tests as others won't show up early. Good luck. x

Butterfly good luck for ET. I will be thinking of you and hoping it all goes as smoothly as an ET can go for you. x

Blossom glad you made an informed decision about SET. I actually started a thread oh in about July last year asking the exact same question. Your welcome to find it and have a read as there were links ect placed in there to other threads of relevance. As I said earlier it really is a personal choice that only you and DH can make as ultimately it is you adn DH that go through the whole journey together.

StephieW RE OHSS try to drink lots of fluids, more water than what you normally would . My clinic says 3 litres per day. If your worried call your clinic and check with them. Better to be on the safe side.

Can I ask does anyone know how to tag names as I don't know how to do it?

AFM day three of injections first follicle scan Wednesday. FS upped my Gonal F to 200 clicks per day so hopefully might make a difference. Not much else happening. KayzB I did have a nice week end Sorry your feeling a bit run down. Hope you feel better soon.
    Last edited by Sharlee32; 26-05-2014 at 08:34. Reason: spelling

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (26-05-2014),OIC  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 put the @ symbol followed by the person's username (no space between the @ and username) 😊
    Hope Wed's scan shows all is on track! xx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (26-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls, I've been over in the May thread, but think timing-wise I might fit in more here. Hope it's ok if I join? I'm on CD7, been stimming @ 450 puregon since CD2. Had 1st scan this morning, I think I had 5 decent size follies all up. It's so different to my last cycle 3 years ago (I was 37 then) I was only on 225 & had about 16 follies. Feeling nervous as all he'll this morning.