Closed Thread
Page 149 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1531
  1. #1481
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the gong
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    193
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Thanks blossom - I am eating lots of
    chocolate and bad food..... Depending on what happens on Monday if it's not good news then we will go away for 10 days somewhere together to relax and reconnect as I feel disjointed with poor hubby!!!

    Bleeding is is a little heavier today so no idea what's going on... Anyway will do poas again tomorrow morning and see what happens.. Have had spme
    serious couch time today.. Just need Monday to come around now.

    Good of news with your friends... My fertility specialist said it will be just a matter of time but wow not sure how many rounds I can go through!!!
    Sending you hugs...... im bleeding too and just got a bfp.....I totally get about the poo pain ( tmi sorry) ive poas multiple times to make sure line still there.... I had bleeding like this with dd... serious couch time is the only thing to do till repeat bloods.... fingers crossed for you in Monday.... ill be thinking about you as I have my bloods too....

  2. #1482
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the gong
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    193
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    I think bubhub should put a hug button along with the
    thank you button...

    Hugs ladies...
    Love the hug button idea

  3. #1483
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by katiana View Post
    Sending you hugs...... im bleeding too and just got a bfp.....I totally get about the poo pain ( tmi sorry) ive poas multiple times to make sure line still there.... I had bleeding like this with dd... serious couch time is the only thing to do till repeat bloods.... fingers crossed for you in Monday.... ill be thinking about you as I have my bloods too....
    Thankd katiana - I think I'm out I did another poas this morning and the line is gone faint again... It looks like it did on day 6 but I'm on day 12... And after the line yesterday was darkest it's been, and my boobs have been tingling I had a little hope... But I dreamt last night my test was negative and seeing the very faint line today I am 99% sure what the bloods will say on Monday..... We start again in august.... Far out this is way way to hard to deal with!!!!

  4. #1484
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    the gong
    Posts
    1,206
    Thanks
    205
    Thanked
    193
    Reviews
    12
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Thankd katiana - I think I'm out I did an
    other poas this morning and the line is gone faint again... It looks like it did on day 6 but I'm on day 12... And after the line yesterday was darkest it's been, and my boobs have been tingling I had a little hope... But I dreamt last night my test was negative and seeing the very faint line today I am 99% sure what the bloods will say on Monday..... We start again in august.... Far out this is way way to hard to deal with!!!!

    Oh no im so sorry hun... I know no words will fix how you feel... but I just want to say .... take gentle care of yourself... you have all if us here sending you hugs. . We are like a virtual family/friends... I know I would never have lasted thru this journey without this place especially the first 6 years.....

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to katiana For This Useful Post:

    safam  (06-07-2014)

  6. #1485
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Western Sydney
    Posts
    1,688
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    489
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh, I want to give you guys so many hugs. Here whenever you need us. x

  7. #1486
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked
    850
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lots of ladies waiting for BT Monday. Just want wish you all the best.

    @katiana Oh no hope it's just a light bleed you get when your period is due. Good luck for Mondays BT.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby and @missalani I hope there is something magical for you both.

    @souqoues yep that hug button is a great idea.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

    Soques  (06-07-2014)

  9. #1487
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Thankd katiana - I think I'm out I did another poas this morning and the line is gone faint again... It looks like it did on day 6 but I'm on day 12... And after the line yesterday was darkest it's been, and my boobs have been tingling I had a little hope... But I dreamt last night my test was negative and seeing the very faint line today I am 99% sure what the bloods will say on Monday..... We start again in august.... Far out this is way way to hard to deal with!!!!
    Oh Hun xoxoxo xoxoxo I'm sure others would join me in saying that when someone gets a bfn, or goes through what you are our hearts break along with you. Holding you and your DP in lots of care and warmth. Lots of love Hun xxxxx

  10. #1488
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    217
    Thanks
    41
    Thanked
    84
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Oh Hun xoxoxo xoxoxo I'm sure others would join me in saying that when someone gets a bfn, or goes through what you are our hearts break along with you. Holding you and your DP in lots of care and warmth. Lots of love Hun xxxxx
    Thanks ladies I so appreciate it.... It's funny have had a sad day but I have a tiny thought in my head maybe a miracle will happen tomorrow after bloods... But then I'm scared for tomorrow when I get that call that I will feel devastated all over again!!!! I guess I will be apart of the august/September group then!!!

    I wish all the ladies the best that are on their journey....

    Its awesome having you all - I don't know you but feel we are friends on the same journey!!!

  11. #1489
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,144
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked
    285
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Thanks ladies I so appreciate it.... It's funny have had a sad day but I have a tiny thought in my head maybe a miracle will happen tomorrow after bloods... But then I'm scared for tomorrow when I get that call that I will feel devastated all over again!!!! I guess I will be apart of the august/September group then!!!

    I wish all the ladies the best that are on their journey....

    Its awesome having you all - I don't know you but feel we are friends on the same journey!!!
    Miracles do happen!

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

    Soques  (06-07-2014)

  13. #1490
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    617
    Thanks
    406
    Thanked
    402
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I have everything crossed for you for tomorrow. They say there is lots of variation between pee sticks, even of the same brand and time of day seems to make a difference too. Thinking of you xx
    @katiana I also hope your bleeding is just a bit of breakthrough bleeding and that everything is going okay in there xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. Can we have a june 2014 due in group please?
    By NewMrs in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 17:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
BAE The Label
Versatile, premium maternity wear that you will love throughout pregnancy and long after. Cleverly designed for for all stages of motherhood so that you can 'Just be you (+1)'.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
Little Rugby NSW
Catch, weave, chase, run, but most of all have FUN! Little Rugby runs a NSW network of fun, safe and non-contact footy classes for BOYS and GIRLS aged 2yrs – 7th birthday.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!