Closed Thread
Page 146 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4696136144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    sorry ive been MIA been trying to get my head around my results sat HCG 45 mon hcg 78 wed hcg 150 today hcg 248 im just a wreck i want to know either way is it going to end or be successfull im emotionally exhausted and worn out from all of this one minute a nurse is telling me its ok next minute one tells me doesnt look good im so angry just keep your bloody negativity to yourself or at least all have the same opinion on it since you all work at the same clinic just ****s me to tears. ive also had light cramping and spotting since monday one nurse says its bad next nurse says could be from progesterone and clexane my FS is on holidays so i cant speak to her im going insane.
    has anyone had this before and it been ok deep down i think i know this is not normal its just driving me insane

Oh Miissalina,

That nurse sounds awful what a mole. Clexane makes you bleed everywhere, and looks worse.
    Can you deal with someone else ?

The important thing the numbers are rising, and you don't have a full heavy period.
    Hugs hugs try to stay positive.

My clinic would not give my numbers, as they knew I would stress and worry.
    And yep im basically sh..ting bricks about Tuesdays re test.
    All can do is one day at a time. Easier said than done worry, never helped anyone.

hugs and baby dust

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am also out, didn't even make it thru 1 week of the tww. Af is here. I am going to take vitex this cycle has anyone else tried it? My lp was only 8/9 days. The fn has offered progesterone support for this next cycle which I think I'll take just to give me some extra help, who knows tho right?[/QUOTE]

sorry to read your uodate.

I've always got AF super early on FET.
    I also have short luteal phase so need lots of support to get any emby to stick.
    I would want boosters and pessaries or the horrible crinone.
    I also take vit e which is supposed to help keep the lining.

Get a whole review from your FS
    Big hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @miissalina I'm sorry you are having such a rough ride those numbers keep rising

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

miissalina  (05-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies - nurses called and say levels are very low at 27 but they are there so we will test again on Monday and hopefully rise and double!!! They like you to be close to 100 3 days post af due so I am far off that right now... Bleeding had slowed down but have really bad cramps. Thanks for everyone's support I really appreciate it

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. Sorry I have been MIA also. I was convinced and ready for a bfn but was shocked to get low numbers. Had to wait until evening for the results when i got hcg which was low but then had to wait another hour for other hormone levels to confirm if there was any hope or not. Talk about roller coaster. Turned out to be a chemical and got af today

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Hi ladies. Sorry I have been MIA also. I was convinced and ready for a bfn but was shocked to get low numbers. Had to wait until evening for the results when i got hcg which was low but then had to wait another hour for other hormone levels to confirm if there was any hope or not. Talk about roller coaster. Turned out to be a chemical and got af today

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Oh hon, what a rollercoaster indeed. I'm so sorry, had my hopes well up for you. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Ladies - nurses called and say levels are very low at 27 but they are there so we will test again on Monday and hopefully rise and double!!! They like you to be close to 100 3 days post af due so I am far off that right now... Bleeding had slowed down but have really bad cramps. Thanks for everyone's support I really appreciate it
    My daughter's 14dpo bloods were only 25 - low but there. Time will tell with the doubling. Thinking of you. x

9. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    My daughter's 14dpo bloods were only 25 - low but there. Time will tell with the doubling. Thinking of you. x
    Did your levels double straight away??? So I have a little hope and bleeding is now a little spotting so couch time for me and fingers crossed!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Did your levels double straight away??? So I have a little hope and bleeding is now a little spotting so couch time for me and fingers crossed!!!
    With Georgia, they were 25 at 14dpo & 237 at 17dpo - so started low but eventually got going. This time around, the number was 93 at 14dpo & 246 at 17dpo. I just have slow growing embies, I guess.

I know it's not a guarantee {and this pregnancy still certainly isn't} but wanted to throw my story out there for you. xx Lots of rest.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (04-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB empty your inbox silly stalker... It's full...