Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I would... Ask...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Thanks blossom - I have full period now as it's heavy... Have just left a message for the clinic to call me hopefully I can have an early blood test!!! I am devastated.. There is our 2nd cycle (first got cancelled) and 2 embryos that were pgd tested... Should I be asking for some more testing be done to me maybe? This is my 3rd chemical / miscarriage in a year..
    oh so sorry Hun. Mmm, i'd be asking if this is your third chemical, but that's me! which clinic are you at? Hopefully they are open to testing, with ours we have to really, really push to get any testing done. Big hugs Hun, that is a sucky situation to be in. xoxox

shell'80 is offline <3<3TTC our first little cherub<3<3
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Dildo cam day!!! Joy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I'm sorry this another chem for u I would def b asking questions because it's not the first time it's happened. Poor thing, virtual hugs to u.

I am also out, didn't even make it thru 1 week of the tww. Af is here. I am going to take vitex this cycle has anyone else tried it? My lp was only 8/9 days. The fn has offered progesterone support for this next cycle which I think I'll take just to give me some extra help, who knows tho right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Thanks blossom - I have full period now as it's heavy... Have just left a message for the clinic to call me hopefully I can have an early blood test!!! I am devastated.. There is our 2nd cycle (first got cancelled) and 2 embryos that were pgd tested... Should I be asking for some more testing be done to me maybe? This is my 3rd chemical / miscarriage in a year..
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby, I am so so sorry to read this. Lots of love & hugs to you. x

Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry ive been MIA been trying to get my head around my results sat HCG 45 mon hcg 78 wed hcg 150 today hcg 248 im just a wreck i want to know either way is it going to end or be successfull im emotionally exhausted and worn out from all of this one minute a nurse is telling me its ok next minute one tells me doesnt look good im so angry just keep your bloody negativity to yourself or at least all have the same opinion on it since you all work at the same clinic just ****s me to tears. ive also had light cramping and spotting since monday one nurse says its bad next nurse says could be from progesterone and clexane my FS is on holidays so i cant speak to her im going insane.
    has anyone had this before and it been ok deep down i think i know this is not normal its just driving me insane

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby I am sorry to hear AF arrived Have you been tested fo the nk cells? I know come clinics don't think they exist but your dr can get you tested. A girl on another thread kept getting chemicals and she had high levels, it can affect implantation as your body sees the embryo as a foreign object and can stop in embedding. They can put you on a different protocol and intralipids to help. Might be worth asking the question? Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much for your support ladies I called the clinic and they got me to come in straight away so am sitting here now... The bleeding has slowed down a bit which is good but it's bright red with clots(sorry tmi) my husband keeps saying maybe it's the 2nd not as good embryo coming away and one still took... I'm not as positive and think it's over!! Anyway will keep everyone posted!!!! I have had a baby conceived naturally so I haven't had any tests.. I will ask today at the clinic and talk to fs...

Akura - I did progesterone automatically after collection ... Did your clinic not put you on progesterone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Hopefulyanotherbaby I really hope it isn't over honey. FX for you today.
    @miissalina I have replied on the other thread but hugs
    @Aka sorry this wasn't your month.

AFM I have a light second line on my POAS. Am also experiencing symptoms. BT is next Thursday so it will be a nervous wait until then but it's a start.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    @Hopefulyanotherbaby I really hope it isn't over honey. FX for you today.
    @miissalina I have replied on the other thread but hugs
    @Aka sorry this wasn't your month.

AFM I have a light second line on my POAS. Am also experiencing symptoms. BT is next Thursday so it will be a nervous wait until then but it's a start.
    yay Bellydance Hope it gets darker and darker.