Closed Thread
Page 144 of 154 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Evening All,
    @miissalina glad to hear the levels are on the increase, best wishes for Wednesday.
    @Soques I love having accupunture as well. Sounds like this cycle is tracking along well for you.

Big big hugs to @cheifsgirl @ newbee22 BFN hurt so much.

Good luck to the TWWers hope you are tracking along ok. @AAA another day down. @Bellydance when is your BT ? @Bellydnace yep I start peeing from the progestrone. GL for a sticky BFP @akakura I find after the first 3/4 days I'm ok then the over thinking sets in. Wow don't you just love it when Dr make comments bout lady bits, that make us worry and panic. Some fool of a dr said I had a big cervix WTF, while legs in the air!!!

Thank you to @Butterfly39 @MissJaguar @leyshoja yep right on. And that pie I did not need to eat was awesome.
    @Molros thank you
    @KayzB thank you for your support. Hope you are going ok too.

@GeorgieNE best wishes for July.

Thank you lovely Ladies. After many missed phone calls, I snuck off and took the call. When they asked if I was at work, I started to cry.
    For the first time ever it's a BFP with no if or buts.
    I fessed up to my POAS at the clinic this morning, and one of the lovely nurses my test from this morning. She hugged me and said wished me well. One of the few there who did not judge me, for commimg back after the two complications, that nearly killed me.
    I know I'm a very lucky girl to get this far, and there is a long long way to go.
    Follow up blood test is next Tuesday.

sorry if I have missed anyone or got where you are wrong.

Hugs and baby dust.
    That's fantastic news for you! Congratulations, it's been a long time coming but worth the wait

Sent from my iPad using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Muppa7677 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Quick question, is it best to do a frozen transfer with a month break or go back to back?

Anyone who can relate?

Regards
    Riki
    @riki I have just finished 3 back to back FET's. Since its basically a 'normal' cycle for your body, there is no need to wait (according to my clinic). Good luck.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

riki  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    If anyone can help I'd be sooo appreciative , sorry for cross postings!
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...Low-HCG-levels
    Hi @blossom1, everything I have read indicates that it should be roughly doubling every 2-3 days, so I'd be concerned

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (03-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Hi @blossom1, everything I have read indicates that it should be roughly doubling every 2-3 days, so I'd be concerned
    AFM, 42yo tomorrow and booked in with DP for our counselling session next Friday, then go on the donor egg wait list. I've lost all motivation for this journey now, but I blame it on the funk I've been in since the last BFN. I need to get this appointment done, then try to forget about it and get on with my life for a while.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well BT and scan this morning was good... Had one follicle which has been an FSH greedy gut and has grown to 19 mm but the rest are 11 to 14 (and there is at least 9 of these, could be more left overay doesn't like to be scanned)... So FS is having continue on protocol (puregon 300 and Orgalutran) for another two days and retest on Saturday... Any luck we should be triggering sat or sun for a mon/tue EPU...so excited.....

Hugs, and bigger hugs to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @leyshoja, I will ask tomorrow when this can take place.

All the best to everyone else on the TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    AFM, 42yo tomorrow and booked in with DP for our counselling session next Friday, then go on the donor egg wait list. I've lost all motivation for this journey now, but I blame it on the funk I've been in since the last BFN. I need to get this appointment done, then try to forget about it and get on with my life for a while.
    hi hun, happy birthday for tomorrow, are you going to do something spesh? it is so understandable you would be down. It will take time for the heart and mind to rebound back up, it will happen,just support yourself the best you can through it...and eat cake tomorrow?! xoxox

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well it's not longing good for me ladies... Poas again today which is 9dp5dt and line is the same as last 3 days... AND my period is due today and have spotting!!!! I suspect chemical pregnancy!!!! Not sure how I will cope as this is 3 in a row and I have no frozen from this cycle so would need to start again!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Well it's not longing good for me ladies... Poas again today which is 9dp5dt and line is the same as last 3 days... AND my period is due today and have spotting!!!! I suspect chemical pregnancy!!!! Not sure how I will cope as this is 3 in a row and I have no frozen from this cycle so would need to start again!!!!!!!
    hugs, I'm sorry to hear, i hope period stays away and Bt gives you a nice surprise!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks blossom - I have full period now as it's heavy... Have just left a message for the clinic to call me hopefully I can have an early blood test!!! I am devastated.. There is our 2nd cycle (first got cancelled) and 2 embryos that were pgd tested... Should I be asking for some more testing be done to me maybe? This is my 3rd chemical / miscarriage in a year..