Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    so sorry @riki

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bellydance yes I have a bloated belly but it started before transfer too…otherwise no symptoms except I woke up last night (DS crying) and felt really strange and like I was spinning and then thought I think im pregnant! And yeah retro utes should flip during pregnancy before 12 weeks.
    @blossom1 hello fellow retro ute girl! Regarding late ov after stim cycles, I was a couple of days late on my first cycle after stim but went back to normal for 2nd cycle after and my LP is usually 10-12 days anyway. I did ask for progesterone support because of this for my first 2 natural fets, my FS said I didn’t need it tho but let me take crinone, well they were both BFN. I haven’t used it for this cycle (3rd FET, different FS) and im a litte nervous coz I ov’ed on CD16 and my cycled is normally 26 days…..hoping enough time for blasty to settle in…. They say that LP length doesnt change as much as the first half of the cycle so you cycle might be longer than 28 days this month?
    @francesthecat amazing news!! Fantastic to read.
    @miissalina spotting and bleeding is not cool! But as others have said a lot of women do, for my first pregnancy I had spotting at 5 and 7 weeks and then a major bleed at 13 weeks and I thought it was all over, went to A&E and a scan showed my little pea’s heart beating away like nothing was wrong and now he is 18 months old today! I found a research paper that studied bleeding and spotting in early pregnancy and they found that as long as it wasn’t full on bleeding for more than 2 days then those women were no more likely to miscarriage than women who didn’t bleed. So don’t lose hope yet.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby it definitely shouldn’t be your trigger shot!! Sounds promising, I love it that you got ur DH to confirm the bfp!! Hope its darker tomorrow morning. I am only 3dp5dt so still a couple of days before I start POAS.
    @Bongley @mrsjaguar just on my computer now so I can see your signatures and I think I have cycled with both of you before! (Nov 11, Apr 12). Hope we’re all lucky again soon!
    @riki I hope its not over and just some spotting. Can u go in for an early bt?
    @AAA good luck tomorrow, cant believe you’ve resisted POAS! Good effort.

Gosh I can prattle on. Still waiting for 6dp to start POAS.....

Some more for everyone. Aka.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

AAA  (02-07-2014),Bellydance  (02-07-2014),Bongley  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know this is a bit late... But Happy 1st of July.... 2nd half of the year to start...

Anyway... Just a quickie... Has anyone else felt uncomfortable when trying to lay or sit during stim... I haven't really felt like this..not painful just uncomfortable... Hope I can get some decent sleep tonight.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Hopefullyanotherbaby  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    I know this is a bit late... But Happy 1st of July.... 2nd half of the year to start...

Anyway... Just a quickie... Has anyone else felt uncomfortable when trying to lay or sit during stim... I haven't really felt like this..not painful just uncomfortable... Hope I can get some decent sleep tonight.
    definitely soques! I have had all manner of uncomfortable feelings requiring much tossing and turning ! Panadol helps

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina Good luck for BT today. If the spotting is pink watery type of thing it's
    very common in the early stages. Best wishes for today'.
    @AAA FX for BT today as well. I admire your strength no POAS strong woman I hope it's a mega huge suprise .
    @riki Sorry AF has seemly arrived .

sorry for lack of proper personals on my phone in bed. wake early fighting the urge not to smack my snoring DH.

And thank you all again for your well wishes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks akakura - I did poas again this morning.. I am today 7dp5dt the line took ages to show (I had a shower) so 5/6 minutes and it looked the same as yesterday but I checked it again (to take a photo) about 20mins later after it's dried it is definitely darker then yesterday... I just have everything crossed that it's not a chemical pregnancy!!! I don't have my beta until Monday which feels forever away. The clinic called me today to see how I was going I told them I poas and it was positive and they were really annoyed at me. Oops!!!!

At least you can poas in next the 3/4 days!!!!

Good luck to the ladies today who are having there bloods..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    @Bellydance yes I have a bloated belly but it started before transfer too…otherwise no symptoms except I woke up last night (DS crying) and felt really strange and like I was spinning and then thought I think im pregnant! And yeah retro utes should flip during pregnancy before 12 weeks.
    @blossom1 hello fellow retro ute girl! Regarding late ov after stim cycles, I was a couple of days late on my first cycle after stim but went back to normal for 2nd cycle after and my LP is usually 10-12 days anyway. I did ask for progesterone support because of this for my first 2 natural fets, my FS said I didn’t need it tho but let me take crinone, well they were both BFN. I haven’t used it for this cycle (3rd FET, different FS) and im a litte nervous coz I ov’ed on CD16 and my cycled is normally 26 days…..hoping enough time for blasty to settle in…. They say that LP length doesnt change as much as the first half of the cycle so you cycle might be longer than 28 days this month?
    @francesthecat amazing news!! Fantastic to read.
    @miissalina spotting and bleeding is not cool! But as others have said a lot of women do, for my first pregnancy I had spotting at 5 and 7 weeks and then a major bleed at 13 weeks and I thought it was all over, went to A&E and a scan showed my little pea’s heart beating away like nothing was wrong and now he is 18 months old today! I found a research paper that studied bleeding and spotting in early pregnancy and they found that as long as it wasn’t full on bleeding for more than 2 days then those women were no more likely to miscarriage than women who didn’t bleed. So don’t lose hope yet.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby it definitely shouldn’t be your trigger shot!! Sounds promising, I love it that you got ur DH to confirm the bfp!! Hope its darker tomorrow morning. I am only 3dp5dt so still a couple of days before I start POAS.
    @Bongley @mrsjaguar just on my computer now so I can see your signatures and I think I have cycled with both of you before! (Nov 11, Apr 12). Hope we’re all lucky again soon!
    @riki I hope its not over and just some spotting. Can u go in for an early bt?
    @AAA good luck tomorrow, cant believe you’ve resisted POAS! Good effort.

Gosh I can prattle on. Still waiting for 6dp to start POAS.....

Some more for everyone. Aka.
    thanks for the reply Hun. Looking like my cycle will get canceled as my follies are small and I'm getting on in days in terms of my cycle length. Have a rescan on Friday to see if there has been magnificent growth. Man o man, Stimming really has mucked up my cycle, hope it returns to normal. Oh well. Xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post

Yes indeed!, all those follies !

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ladies. Bt done. Feeling 'periody' but nothing shown yet - not unusual for me. Usually comes a few days after they predict. Thought I'd prepared myself for the bfn I'm certain I'm getting, but still feeling quite emotional after my bt.

Good luck to everyone else testing today :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @miissalina xx