Closed Thread
Page 139 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3989129137138139140141149 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    and yah to retrovereted uterus club! i'm in! not sure it changes anything, does it!? I had a scan today and it seems I am sooooo slow on the ovulation front again! stimming has really changed it! I am day 12 and the biggest folly is 12mm! at that rate it will be at probably day 18 for ovulation-next monday. That doesn't sound good, does it? in terms of a short LP as I always get cycle on day 28!anyone have any thought on this? I am not wanting to get hopes up for a successful defrost anyway given the loss of three last time before we got two viable ones and now we only have these two embies left.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Blossom

Hang in there, you are doing well with the growth they say it grows 2mm a day. I was the same with 10mm and was okay by the time they extracted the eggs.

Remember it is quality not quantity.
    Where are you carrying out the procedure?

Regards
    Riki

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by riki View Post
    Hey Blossom

Hang in there, you are doing well with the growth they say it grows 2mm a day. I was the same with 10mm and was okay by the time they extracted the eggs.

Remember it is quality not quantity.
    Where are you carrying out the procedure?

Regards
    Riki
    Thanks Hunny, but no stimming for me, this is a natural FET, so it is all a waiting game for ovulation then they pop the embies back in two/three days post ovulation

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Frances the cat that is awesome news, congratulations! @Bellydance how are you going, how many days post transfer are you now? @miissalina hope you are coping okay, one more sleep and hopefully you will know a bit more @blossom1 hello

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Molros View Post
    @Frances the cat that is awesome news, congratulations! @Bellydance how are you going, how many days post transfer are you now? @miissalina hope you are coping okay, one more sleep and hopefully you will know a bit more @blossom1 hello
    Thanks Hun but I think it's over I've had cramping and bleeding had increased not as much as a period but enough to be concerned about no clots as yet but past few days have had pinching type pain in my uterus yesterday I had light pink spotting and this afternoon cramping and more spotting but it's getting heavier BT tomoro but don't have high hopes that'll be chemical number three

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    oh no @miissalina I hope it's not your period. Have you done another POAS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley yep did one this morning just the cheap internet ones because the FRER are as dark as they'll go and the IC was darker than yesterday so I called the clinic and asked can I still miscarry if al levels are high prog and oestrogen and hcg going up and she said yes if the body recognizes it as not normal so now I have no idea what's going on the cramps come and go when I cramp I bleed then it'll just all stop it's gotten worse today yesterday I rested and this morning felt fine but about 2pm the cramps and heavier spotting started so I have no idea now kinda accepted that it's another fail I've learnt to detach myself more the first two were so hard for me I spent a good week crying and being so upset I don't want to go through that again so I didn't let myself go over board this time I'm still hurt but not bursting into sobbing tears but that mite change when I find out tomoros results

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Bongley yep did one this morning just the cheap internet ones because the FRER are as dark as they'll go and the IC was darker than yesterday so I called the clinic and asked can I still miscarry if al levels are high prog and oestrogen and hcg going up and she said yes if the body recognizes it as not normal so now I have no idea what's going on the cramps come and go when I cramp I bleed then it'll just all stop it's gotten worse today yesterday I rested and this morning felt fine but about 2pm the cramps and heavier spotting started so I have no idea now kinda accepted that it's another fail I've learnt to detach myself more the first two were so hard for me I spent a good week crying and being so upset I don't want to go through that again so I didn't let myself go over board this time I'm still hurt but not bursting into sobbing tears but that mite change when I find out tomoros results

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

@miissalina Well, at least the line isn't faint or fading. That's something. You've probably heard me say it a million times but I had a lot of cramping and bleeding on my successful cycle, exactly like period cramps. Confused the hell out of me because the POAS said otherwise. for tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bongley that's very true and I've also read a lot on google that tells me it can happen and things turn out fine hopefully I'm preparing for the worst for nothing

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I have to second what bongley says too, I think more people than we realise get cramping and bleeding, especially in the early stages. And its good that the line isn't fading. try and stay a bit positive hun, tomorrow will be here soon enough