Closed Thread
Page 137 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    miissalina

Hope things work out for you.. not quite a double but it isn't like like only went up a few points like from 45.5 to 49... it did take a pretty good jump, so FX that you will have good luck again on Wednesday.

AFM - besides the best news so far that I have had on this IVF journey. I did some acupuncture as well. The acupuncturist was feeling my calf muscle and said they were really tight... I said no I don't feel to bad as far as stress levels are so far... feel pretty calm actually... she than placed one of the needles in my calf and I felt it all the way down into my toes... she then put one in my wrist and my middle finger moved on its own... again she said I was holding a lot of stress in my wrists... So I have booked another appointment in for Thursday when I go to get my next set of bloods etc done... figured it can't hurt even if it is just to help me relax a bit even thought I don't feel tense.

Hope everyone got some good news today... HUGS and KISSES Everyone... we all need it....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeee22 View Post
    I'm out laddies no luck for us this time round! even tho we alreDy have our little man it still killing me good luck to everyone else I hope to hear your good news x
    sorry to hear

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Newbee22 and @Chiefsgirl So sorry to hear your news. Big hugs. Good luck with any future rounds if xx.
    @miissalina fx your levels keep rising and bub sticks around for the long haul xx
    @francesthecat thinking of you. Hope you got good news today xx

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-06-2014),miissalina  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies I've been keeping an eye on you all, hoping to see some more BFP's. Hugs to the ladies who are out already, the few days after the news are the worst. @francesthecat and @Miisalina I have everything crossed for you both!
    AFM I'm back on the horse for round #3 in July, so I may see some of you over there.
    Hugs to you all

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts - 5dt BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, total fertilization failure
    FET June 2014 5dt

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GeorgieNE For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-06-2014),miissalina  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance hows the tww treating u? @Chiefsgirl so sorry for ur bfn. I think I read on another thread u were thinking about changing clinics. We changed ivf clinics and I got my DS first go there after 3 fails. Worth getting 2nd opinion and trying something different. @newbeee22 sorry this wasn't ur month. @Hopefullyanotherbaby how r u going? 5dpt now? Will u poas soon? I think I'll wait til 6dpt... @AAA hang in there hun, only a couple of days to go, keeping everything crossed for u and everyone else @Soques it all sounds promising for u this cycle! @francesthecat hope u got some good news today @miissalina @mrsjaguar not sure if this would be useful for ur hcg numbers?
    Hcg calculator, doubling every 48hrs is just an average, up to 72hrs is good too!
    http://www.babymed.com/tools/hcg-calculator

Afm: 2 days into the tww already been obsessing and googling. So at my ET there was a dr observing the transfer and he was having trouble seeing my uterus on the ultrasound and the dr doing the transfer said 'she's got a retroverted uterus' hmmm of course didn't think anything about it until 6am the following morning I woke up and thought what the hell is a retroverted uterus??? And why didn't I know this before? I've had 5 ET, a pregnancy and numerous Paps and other dildo cams. Well apparently it's quite common (20-30% of women have it) and doesn't affect fertility. But now I have this image in my mind of my uterus hanging out near my rectum instead of over my bladder (Google images) hahaha. So maybe u have learnt something new today too! Anyone else have a retro ute?

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

AAA  (30-06-2014),Chiefsgirl  (01-07-2014),francesthecat  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura I have a retroverted uterus too! And I'm also going a bit mad in the tww as well. Have been waking up in the night to pee which would be a really good sign except it started the day before ET
    @Chiefsgirl and @newbeee22 sorry this wasn't your month.
    @francesthecat did you manage to get your results? Thinking of you.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (01-07-2014),francesthecat  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Evening All,
    @miissalina glad to hear the levels are on the increase, best wishes for Wednesday.
    @Soques I love having accupunture as well. Sounds like this cycle is tracking along well for you.

Big big hugs to @cheifsgirl @ newbee22 BFN hurt so much.

Good luck to the TWWers hope you are tracking along ok. @AAA another day down. @Bellydance when is your BT ? @Bellydnace yep I start peeing from the progestrone. GL for a sticky BFP @akakura I find after the first 3/4 days I'm ok then the over thinking sets in. Wow don't you just love it when Dr make comments bout lady bits, that make us worry and panic. Some fool of a dr said I had a big cervix WTF, while legs in the air!!!

Thank you to @Butterfly39 @MissJaguar @leyshoja yep right on. And that pie I did not need to eat was awesome.
    @Molros thank you
    @KayzB thank you for your support. Hope you are going ok too.

@GeorgieNE best wishes for July.

Thank you lovely Ladies. After many missed phone calls, I snuck off and took the call. When they asked if I was at work, I started to cry.
    For the first time ever it's a BFP with no if or buts.
    I fessed up to my POAS at the clinic this morning, and one of the lovely nurses my test from this morning. She hugged me and said wished me well. One of the few there who did not judge me, for commimg back after the two complications, that nearly killed me.
    I know I'm a very lucky girl to get this far, and there is a long long way to go.
    Follow up blood test is next Tuesday.

sorry if I have missed anyone or got where you are wrong.

Hugs and baby dust.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (01-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat So happy to read this. xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. The best news I've heard all day xx Really excited for you

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat

Omg !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a bit of a game changer .... Go you good thing !!!!