Closed Thread
Page 136 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @blossom1 --- wish that was the case of me being BFP but as I haven't gone to egg collection yet, I don't think that is possible.

Just got call from FN and I have 11 follicles biggest was 13mm smallest was 5 mm starting Purogon 300 tomorrow and another round of tests on Thursday. Yippie... I have never had so many follicles. I am so excited... something seems to be working

Good luck for all of those with BT today... hope they turn out to be happy results.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (30-06-2014),francesthecat  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Soques View Post
    @blossom1 --- wish that was the case of me being BFP but as I haven't gone to egg collection yet, I don't think that is possible.

Just got call from FN and I have 11 follicles biggest was 13mm smallest was 5 mm starting Purogon 300 tomorrow and another round of tests on Thursday. Yippie... I have never had so many follicles. I am so excited... something seems to be working

Good luck for all of those with BT today... hope they turn out to be happy results.
    actually it did also happen for me before I was pregnant (by the way first pregnancy was a MC and second was a chemical) and the time it happened was when I was stimming! id say all that extra energy going on down there ! :-) enjoy it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post

Did a digital conception test this morning only showed 1-2 weeks. Don't have a good feeling Thinking low numbers again
    Since digital tests show weeks from conception, wouldn't 1-2 weeks be an accurate reading?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Thanks ladies, I'm just so angry with life today and I want to throw things, a little hard when it's the first day back in the office!
    Totally get where u r at. It's really hard sometimes to carry on when it feels your heart is breaking on the inside. People who have never been through ivf will never understand the sense of loss and disappointment.

I know for a fact you're a really strong woman, and you wouldn't be human if you didn't feel upset. The rest of the world will just have to deal with it. X

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (30-06-2014),francesthecat  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Since digital tests show weeks from conception, wouldn't 1-2 weeks be an accurate reading?
    Agree.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post

Thanks They rang me and I was busy with at work grrr so now playing phone tag.
    So on lunch break stuffing my face with a pie to help with the stress. Also sitting in the car so if it's bad. No one to see my crying yet again.
    o

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat thinking of you I remember we cycled together before

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Molros For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm out laddies no luck for us this time round! even tho we alreDy have our little man it still killing me good luck to everyone else I hope to hear your good news x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeee22 View Post
    I'm out laddies no luck for us this time round! even tho we alreDy have our little man it still killing me good luck to everyone else I hope to hear your good news x
    Oh I'm so sorry to hear that @newbeee22. I hope you continue your journey successfully..

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I'm so sorry things are so hard life's so unfair sometimes just keep feeling how u want to feel and take ur time to grieve wishing u the most successful of cycles with donor eggs xx @AAA I no it's hard but try to keep positve the amount of cycles I've decided that the embryo didn't stick and it did shows that it's guna do what it wants no matter what u think I have everything crossed for you @Chiefsgirl I'm so sorry it didn't work out for you I agree a change in clinics mite be what u need and if u change and don't like the change you can always go back just follow ur gut @Soques wow that's great what ever your taking certainly is doing the trick good luck @francesthecat have you heard back yet? @newbeee22 so sorry your cycle wasn't successfull keep trying u will get ur little miracle
    AFM been having pinching pains in my uterus and really light pink blood today so I counted myself as out and another chemical but got the call and levels have gone from 45.5 to 78.5 so not doubled in two days but she didn't seem concerned I'm freaking out now with the levels and the pinkish blood have to wait until Wednesday though for more bloods and more intralipids Friday if levels keep rising the pains in uterus ain't getting better so I'm freaking out

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

AAA  (30-06-2014),Soques  (30-06-2014)