Closed Thread
Page 133 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    @Bellydance Yay for being PUPO

@butterfly OMG sounds like complete hell, combined with that nasal spray, and sick hubby. Hope you have a nice weekend.
    @mrsjaguar great news your numbers are rising. Yep that mantra one day at a time.
    @leyshoja your a lady with a plan. Sounds great to me. This is my very last go around, thank you for sharing. Your one tough lady best wishes.
    @miissalina @Rachie do you both have blood tests very soon ???
    @KayzB hope you have a fab weekend too.
    @Bongley hang in there. This IVF ride is so tough, wears us down.

Well today I at l managed to get to work on time. Been such a stressful week EFY is just crazy. My work has also been all over the news papers and tv today, not in a good way either. Making more stress.
    Heres a tip as well, I keep checking my temp, all day etc. So as soon as I wake up I check it. I also keep my POAS on the bedside table to do a line progression and obsession overly course too.
    So in the dark this morning, half asleep I stuck one of those in my mouth. OMG yuck, it was not the wee end. But complete yuck !!!!
    So I must be some sort of grotty grubby mole.

Yay for the weekend
    Had my BT yesterday and hcg came back at 45.5 the nurse wasn't very nice basically making it out like its low I was abit annoyed after already two chemical pregnancies and a failed FET u think she would just be abit more optimistic for me so another BT tomoro to see if numbers r doubling I really hope this doesn't end like the others don't no how I'll cope it's getting on top of me
    Ur POAS def look like they are getting darker and not lighter did you POAS again this morning??
    Yay for all the ladies who joined us in the TWW, good luck to the ladies who had BT tomoro and the coming days and huge hugs to those who got bfn this rollercoaster is awful sometimes

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

2. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (02-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    Had my BT yesterday and hcg came back at 45.5 the nurse wasn't very nice basically making it out like its low I was abit annoyed after already two chemical pregnancies and a failed FET u think she would just be abit more optimistic for me so another BT tomoro to see if numbers r doubling I really hope this doesn't end like the others don't no how I'll cope it's getting on top of me
    Ur POAS def look like they are getting darker and not lighter did you POAS again this morning??
    Yay for all the ladies who joined us in the TWW, good luck to the ladies who had BT tomoro and the coming days and huge hugs to those who got bfn this rollercoaster is awful sometimes

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Hi Miissalina,

What level did they want you to have ? As I thought 45.5 for 10 day would be ok enough. Main thing is that is rising at the right doubling times. Hope Mondays number is super high.
    Yep know the burn of a chemical, I'm also worried bout how I'll cope tommorrow if it's another yes your pregnant BUT !!! I've now had 4 always with some different problem or another low, this or that.
    Im at Moansh and there is one nurse that is soooo negative all the time. I call her negative nelly. If she calls me I'll just hang up.

Yeah did my last POAS this morning it's darker than yesterday. It's a horrible day for my industry on 30 June. So I've decided not to answer the call, pretend just alittle longer deal with it Tuesday.

When we started this IVF 3 years ago we never knew it would be so hard crushing, and filled with complete and utter despair. Every failed cycle hurts, so much. I feel for those ladies who are still waiting for their dreams to come true.

A lady who I worked with was doing IUI when we just started our IVF it took her 3 goes to get her take home baby girl. She is now expecting her second baby.
    I just sometimes can't help but be envious, why can't I get just one.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hugs @francesthecat - I really have a good feeling! x
    @miissalina - betas are hell. What dpo were you with that level? With my first daughter Georgia, she was 25 at 14dpo... I was a nervous wreck. She ended up just fine. Keep breathing! x

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (29-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Miisalina - here's hopefully just a slow starter
    @francesthecat - hoping you have some wazza magic on your hands there honey

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (29-06-2014),miissalina  (29-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    Yep at SIL surrounded by three nephews, one whomis just 15 months old and was conceived and born while I've been doing ivf!

My clinic doesn't do bt, official poas day is Tuesday 1/7. But would think it should have shown up by now.
    Thats so frustrating. Are you doing ok over there?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Um, wow @Butterfly39. Sounds like fun at your house right now. - not lol. @AAA I'm sorry I know its emotional and stressful on the tww but what an image. Your poor ol man. How do they put up with us...?

This will probably be my last update for a while now. I had my appointment today to get the donor egg rundown, and basically it goes like this:
    $15,000 out of pocket - and probably 12 months before I get a donor, bub in around 2 years. I'll be 44 and DP 46. Cringe.
    $10,000 if I use my own donor. I will get it all done maybe 6 to 9 months quicker, so not a huge time saving but a $5000 cost saving

I'll book in for the first counselling session in a week or two, then I have a 3 month cooling off period, then I wait. There are only about 4 people on the wait list , and I don't go to the end of the list because I've already been with them for some time. My wait could be as short as 9 months until transfer date, but up to 2 years - they doubt very much it will be this long.

Considering that the money doesn't even come into it for me now (thanks to my dear, dear, dear brother gifting me the ivf costs from now on THANK GOD) I'm thinking I will probably go the anon donor for the $5000 extra and a slightly longer wait. I think I'd be just a bit more comfortable not seeing my friends features on my own bub. Plus, I have a 5% chance of falling pregnant naturally each month so thats still 1 in 20. Not that bad really so the time won't be completely wasted. Any chance to have my own genes in that cot is better than none !!!
    I'm uncomfortable with our ages by the time we finally hope to become parents, but what do you do. Be 'old parents'. Thats what we do
    I had a breakthrough with DP this week All along he's been saying to do 'whatever makes me happy'. If I want to keep trying he will support me, but if not, he will still be ok with that but disappointed. I asked him if he thought I should just give up and he FINALLY said he wanted me to continue trying if it wasn't cutting me up too much ! Hallelulah.. he is so hard to get any emotional output from !! I nearly fell off the couch when he said that. It gives me a whole other wind in my sails now.
    I will check in a bit over the next few weeks, but am pleased to see the end of my IVF dramas for a bit so won't keep up with this thread for much longer. I hope and pray that you all get the miracle we so desperately want - and I hope I see NONE of you on the IVF forums when I finally get back on. You better all be on the 'due date' forums !!
    Try South Africa - more bang for your buck, and faster baby time. Capetown fertility clinic seems the best from what I've read on the donor egg thread x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Hi Miissalina,

What level did they want you to have ? As I thought 45.5 for 10 day would be ok enough. Main thing is that is rising at the right doubling times. Hope Mondays number is super high.
    Yep know the burn of a chemical, I'm also worried bout how I'll cope tommorrow if it's another yes your pregnant BUT !!! I've now had 4 always with some different problem or another low, this or that.
    Im at Moansh and there is one nurse that is soooo negative all the time. I call her negative nelly. If she calls me I'll just hang up.

Yeah did my last POAS this morning it's darker than yesterday. It's a horrible day for my industry on 30 June. So I've decided not to answer the call, pretend just alittle longer deal with it Tuesday.

When we started this IVF 3 years ago we never knew it would be so hard crushing, and filled with complete and utter despair. Every failed cycle hurts, so much. I feel for those ladies who are still waiting for their dreams to come true.

A lady who I worked with was doing IUI when we just started our IVF it took her 3 goes to get her take home baby girl. She is now expecting her second baby.
    I just sometimes can't help but be envious, why can't I get just one.

Good luck
    You literally took the words of how I'm feeling from my mouth, I found out I also have immune issues so thinking that's why so many chemicals but we are treating them so I think I just assumed that would work this time around but I won't no until tomoro I've been on cloud 9 thinking I'm finally pregnant I kinda don't want to know tomoros result as it could just shatter my world and u get so sick and tired of picking myself up and hating the world for about a week I was 15dpo and 10dp5dt yesterday she wanted it to be around 100 so when it wasn't her attitude was really down and like well it doesn't look good but hey well test again Monday
    Yay for today's test being darker that's def a good sign especially if tomoro is BT day it would be basically out by now if it was the pregnyl I have every crossed for u you truly deserve ur little miracle

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Hugs @francesthecat - I really have a good feeling! x
    @miissalina - betas are hell. What dpo were you with that level? With my first daughter Georgia, she was 25 at 14dpo... I was a nervous wreck. She ended up just fine. Keep breathing! x
    That's made me feel better about it thank you 😊 I've read a lot online that it's the doubling time not so much the first beta that nurse just made me feel really crap about it all
    How are you feeling no morning sickness yet?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13

Started IVF jan 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Thats so frustrating. Are you doing ok over there?
    Back home now. I thought the first trip over last year wd be hard, we had just had a failure and bub was 6 months old. My SIL was so wonderful and was like, I'm sorry it's seems to be all about the new bub, I understand if you need time out, I 'll try and keep everyone from going overboard., which in turn just made me love her all the more and enjoy spending time with my adorable nephew. So this trip was fine, no sadness when I am there, just lots of love and understanding. She also went all out making everything gluten free for me which was lovely.

I have had this really bad heartburn/reflux thing most days around lunchtime (tmi but do little vomits in my mouth) has anyone else had this? I'm putting it down to progesterone? I've only ever done crinone or pregnyl.

Too scared to do poas again, might do it tmw though so I'm geared up for the negative the next day and can handle it at work.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (30-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @missalina I've heard it's all about the doubling not the number!