Closed Thread
Page 132 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I am currently in my 2ww I am 3dp5dt... I had 2 embroys transferred. I had a few on and off pains last 2 days but thought it might have been from transfer - today though I have had very "full" aching feeling in my lower abdomen... It doesn't "hurt" but it's like some one is squeezing my uterus hard.... I have a disappointed feeling but do you think it's a good thing? Has anyone else had similar?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Hi ladies - I am currently in my 2ww I am 3dp5dt... I had 2 embroys transferred. I had a few on and off pains last 2 days but thought it might have been from transfer - today though I have had very "full" aching feeling in my lower abdomen... It doesn't "hurt" but it's like some one is squeezing my uterus hard.... I have a disappointed feeling but do you think it's a good thing? Has anyone else had similar?
    good sign!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you lovely wonderful ladies yes 10 day is alittle darker hard to see on the pics. So now will just wait and see out of my hands now.
    @akakura congrats on being PUPO
    @Bongley did your clinic make you pay for more meds ? I've stuffed up heaps and got them for free all expect trigger bought after hours, but never any progesterone. Must be so annoying to do injections with your broken arm.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby sounds god to me. That how I felt around implantation time as well.
    @Blossom hope you are traveling ok when is your BT ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @francesthecat no they haven't made me pay for it, thank god, its more than the cost of my whole cycle.
    Injections aren't too bad as my hand is fine now and the break was so bad (snapped the tip of my elbow off) that I've got a plate and screws holding everything together so I'm no longer in a cast. I just feel run down and like life has taken a dump on my head. I'll just get through this month and then call it quits on IVF. Going to be a relief I think, one way or the other.

Let us know when that line gets darker tomorrow! Its a nice dark line for that DPO, all my chems were much lighter and never got darker so I imagine its a nice strong sticky embie.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Thank you lovely wonderful ladies yes 10 day is alittle darker hard to see on the pics. So now will just wait and see out of my hands now.
    @akakura congrats on being PUPO
    @Bongley did your clinic make you pay for more meds ? I've stuffed up heaps and got them for free all expect trigger bought after hours, but never any progesterone. Must be so annoying to do injections with your broken arm.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby sounds god to me. That how I felt around implantation time as well.
    @Blossom hope you are traveling ok when is your BT ?

no BT for me Hun, had a bfn 9 days ago, now awaiting the next FET if embies thaw ok, list three in defrost last time so not overly confident this time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    no BT for me Hun, had a bfn 9 days ago, now awaiting the next FET if embies thaw ok, list three in defrost last time so not overly confident this time!
    Im so sorry to get that wrong Blossom. I've had failed thaws horrible horrible, all that build up and then nothing. I only had once each time, so odds were not good. But I could not believe it happened twice. It's hard to stay positive when you just keep getting knock after knock.

sorry again :/

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Im so sorry to get that wrong Blossom. I've had failed thaws horrible horrible, all that build up and then nothing. I only had once each time, so odds were not good. But I could not believe it happened twice. It's hard to stay positive when you just keep getting knock after knock.

sorry again :/
    it's alright Hun, so many of us on here easy to lose track of where we are all up to ! X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @francesthecat no they haven't made me pay for it, thank god, its more than the cost of my whole cycle.
    Injections aren't too bad as my hand is fine now and the break was so bad (snapped the tip of my elbow off) that I've got a plate and screws holding everything together so I'm no longer in a cast. I just feel run down and like life has taken a dump on my head. I'll just get through this month and then call it quits on IVF. Going to be a relief I think, one way or the other.

Let us know when that line gets darker tomorrow! Its a nice dark line for that DPO, all my chems were much lighter and never got darker so I imagine its a nice strong sticky embie.
    @Bongley sorry to hear you are feeling so down. The IVF is bad enough for your mental health let alone having a bad injury to boot, it's no wonder you're having a rough time. Be kind to yourself, everything crossed for a successful month for you.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

Bongley  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it didn't work out @blossom1 how disappointing for you
    for your thaw this time around.

thanks @ScubaGal just a bad few weeks, nothing like a spell in hospital to knock the wind out of you. If I'd been skydiving I would figure that I was chancing my luck but I just tripped over a root on the ground on my way home. *shakes fist at sky*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Knock knock...