Closed Thread
Page 130 of 154 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance congrats on being pupo!

Afm thanks fir ur support today ladies. Have calmed down now thank goodness, although slightly stressed at whether I overdid things this morning and whether it caused my cramps all day and if I caused any damage to anything bla bla bla. But if I wasn't stressing about something it wouldn't be me! Lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    @Bellydance congrats on being pupo!

Afm thanks fir ur support today ladies. Have calmed down now thank goodness, although slightly stressed at whether I overdid things this morning and whether it caused my cramps all day and if I caused any damage to anything bla bla bla. But if I wasn't stressing about something it wouldn't be me! Lol
    I hear ya. Constant stress-head here! xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance Yay for being PUPO

@butterfly OMG sounds like complete hell, combined with that nasal spray, and sick hubby. Hope you have a nice weekend.
    @mrsjaguar great news your numbers are rising. Yep that mantra one day at a time.
    @leyshoja your a lady with a plan. Sounds great to me. This is my very last go around, thank you for sharing. Your one tough lady best wishes.
    @miissalina @Rachie do you both have blood tests very soon ???
    @KayzB hope you have a fab weekend too.
    @Bongley hang in there. This IVF ride is so tough, wears us down.

Well today I at l managed to get to work on time. Been such a stressful week EFY is just crazy. My work has also been all over the news papers and tv today, not in a good way either. Making more stress.
    Heres a tip as well, I keep checking my temp, all day etc. So as soon as I wake up I check it. I also keep my POAS on the bedside table to do a line progression and obsession overly course too.
    So in the dark this morning, half asleep I stuck one of those in my mouth. OMG yuck, it was not the wee end. But complete yuck !!!!
    So I must be some sort of grotty grubby mole.

Yay for the weekend
    Last edited by francesthecat; 27-06-2014 at 20:59.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-06-2014),Butterfly39  (29-06-2014),KayzB  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    @KayzB hope you have a fab weekend too.

Well today I at l managed to get to work on time. Been such a stressful week EFY is just crazy. My work has also been all over the news papers and tv today, not in a good way either. Making more stress.
    Heres a tip as well, I keep checking my temp, all day etc. So as soon as I wake up I check it. I also keep my POAS on the bedside table to do a line progression and obsession overly course too.
    So in the dark this morning, half asleep I stuck one of those in my mouth. OMG yuck, it was not the wee end. But complete yuck !!!!
    So I must be some sort of grotty grubby mole.

Yay for the weekend
    @francesthecat Lol! That gave me a good laugh! Mmm yummy pee sticks 😜 No doubt you spat it out quick smart in horror
    Hope your weekend ahead is much more relaxing than your hectic week hun xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm hoping someone can save me from my melt down I'm 8dp5dt DH convinced me to do a test tonight and it came back negative! it could still be to early right? last time we waited till the night before our bt! so I don't no how early I could actually test I had planed not to until he came home with them!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by newbeee22 View Post
    I'm hoping someone can save me from my melt down I'm 8dp5dt DH convinced me to do a test tonight and it came back negative! it could still be to early right? last time we waited till the night before our bt! so I don't no how early I could actually test I had planed not to until he came home with them!!
    I tested today at 7dp5dt and got a bfn, so I'm hoping both of us have late implanters!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @newbeee22 and @Chiefsgirl. Fingers crossed for you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    I need some opinions please. Yes I'm silly, but do these look like over a week old
    prrgnal booster shot ?
    My clinic does not do pg bloods on a Saturday so I have to wait until Monday.

Brutal honesty is fine as it's tough love

Many thanks
    Attached Images

Thanks
    Reviews
    @francesthecat. I would have thought it they were pregnyl they would be getting lighter not darker and they're getting darker. Fx for you hun xx
    @Newbee22 if you're testing before AF is due you're best to only test with first morning urine where the concentrations are higher. I got bfp at 7dp5dt this time but last time it was 10dp5dt. So ignore that test and try again in the morning

12. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, this 2ww is difficult really feel for everyone else in the same boat. Feeling cramps hard to differentiate though.

Riki