Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    @mrsjaguar glad your levels are going in the right direction
    @francesthecat I've been thinking about doing the same thing re poas. I'm doing pregnyl shots but I really want to try poas coz I never do. My last shot is tonight. So I'm thinking if I test from say tomorrow each day, tomorrow's test should be positive, then I'm assuming get lighter each day if I'm not pregnant, or stay about the same or get darker if I am? Bt isnt til 2nd so want to be prepared this time if its neg. Hate on my previous cycles, crying on the phone when they finally call with negative results after stressing all day. What do u think?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    oh pregynal what fun!! I would leave it til there is no doubt. I had a dear friend do what you are thinking and hers stayed the same for ages, until her period. It really , really did her head in! She thought "this is it" ! I don't test on pregynal coz of it mucking with your head. I guess if you're up for that potentially you could go for it!!! Oh the waiting is hard though , isn't it!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (27-06-2014),francesthecat  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I'm not having a good day at all today. Overheating myself furnishing our holiday house while yelling at my husband for stressing me out and pushing my buttons during the 2ww. I said you just don't want us to have kids, do you, before breaking down. Feeling crampy and low today. Hate this out of control feeling Sorry girls, rant over.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Hang in there @AAA

Yes I'm not having a good day at all today. Overheating myself furnishing our holiday house while yelling at my husband for stressing me out and pushing my buttons during the 2ww. I said you just don't want us to have kids, do you, before breaking down. Feeling crampy and low today. Hate this out of control feeling Sorry girls, rant over.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ScubaGal For This Useful Post:

AAA  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews

Oh sweetie, you are not alone! I'm def having one of those days too! Just know it's completely normal and it will pass.

Sending you lots of sticky calm vibes! Xxxx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

AAA  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Just a quick pop in have several PM's from a few of you lovely ladies from last week to reply to , I'm sorry but we are still so sad and so angry and just needed a major break.I have read along a bit had a laugh well cringe at a comment about June been BFP month after several of us commented on BFN's but one or two had BFP, most of us have had super **** egg collections and fertilization rates, some haven;t even gotten to transfer stage. Hmmm maybe not so much but hey let's focus on the one or two that got that BFP and make it the month.Seriously? @KayzB where have you gone hun, I wanted to see your BFP but you haven't posted for ages? I really hope your okay lovely. PM me I get them via email. @Frances fingers, toes and uterus crossed for you right here. @butterfly much the same as above for you sweetness. Will prob PM you soonish for a meet date just trying to crawl out of my black hole. I am getting there so ****ing hard but you know the drill. @Blossom still replying to your PM sweets. Thank you so much I will reply soon.
    take ur sweet time chick. Im a total fruitcake at the moment on the synarel anyways. Taking on the illustrious Townsville Show with DH and his kiddies on Sunday but in the meantime my car blew up and DH is in bed with the spew bucket and a bout of gastro. Just awesome Hope things are looking up soon
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 27-06-2014 at 15:34.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    take ur sweet time chick. Im a total fruitcake at the moment on the synarel anyways. Taking on the illustrious Townsville Show with DH and his kiddies on Sunday but in the meantime my car blew up and DH is in bed with the spew bucket and a bout of gastro. Just awesome Hope things are looking up soon
    Um, wow @Butterfly39. Sounds like fun at your house right now. - not lol. @AAA I'm sorry I know its emotional and stressful on the tww but what an image. Your poor ol man. How do they put up with us...?

This will probably be my last update for a while now. I had my appointment today to get the donor egg rundown, and basically it goes like this:
    $15,000 out of pocket - and probably 12 months before I get a donor, bub in around 2 years. I'll be 44 and DP 46. Cringe.
    $10,000 if I use my own donor. I will get it all done maybe 6 to 9 months quicker, so not a huge time saving but a $5000 cost saving

I'll book in for the first counselling session in a week or two, then I have a 3 month cooling off period, then I wait. There are only about 4 people on the wait list , and I don't go to the end of the list because I've already been with them for some time. My wait could be as short as 9 months until transfer date, but up to 2 years - they doubt very much it will be this long.

Considering that the money doesn't even come into it for me now (thanks to my dear, dear, dear brother gifting me the ivf costs from now on THANK GOD) I'm thinking I will probably go the anon donor for the $5000 extra and a slightly longer wait. I think I'd be just a bit more comfortable not seeing my friends features on my own bub. Plus, I have a 5% chance of falling pregnant naturally each month so thats still 1 in 20. Not that bad really so the time won't be completely wasted. Any chance to have my own genes in that cot is better than none !!!
    I'm uncomfortable with our ages by the time we finally hope to become parents, but what do you do. Be 'old parents'. Thats what we do
    I had a breakthrough with DP this week All along he's been saying to do 'whatever makes me happy'. If I want to keep trying he will support me, but if not, he will still be ok with that but disappointed. I asked him if he thought I should just give up and he FINALLY said he wanted me to continue trying if it wasn't cutting me up too much ! Hallelulah.. he is so hard to get any emotional output from !! I nearly fell off the couch when he said that. It gives me a whole other wind in my sails now.
    I will check in a bit over the next few weeks, but am pleased to see the end of my IVF dramas for a bit so won't keep up with this thread for much longer. I hope and pray that you all get the miracle we so desperately want - and I hope I see NONE of you on the IVF forums when I finally get back on. You better all be on the 'due date' forums !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

AAA  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS, got a new kitten yesterday. Will try him as best I can with my hostile hag of a cat. He is so ridiculously affectionate and cruisy, she is so ridiculously haggy and hateful! I've made peace with the fact that if it doesnt look like it'll work I'll take him back to the rspca but no more than a few weeks while he's still young and let them keep the $125 refund to appease my guilt. I can only try

Thanks
    Reviews
    PUPO
    @leyshoja best of luck with the donor process. I know what you mean abou the 'whatever makes you happy' or 'whatever you want' sounds nice in theory but really you want to know their thoughts/wishes too. Glad your DH was able to express his and that they are the same as yours. Go for it!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellydance View Post
    PUPO
    @leyshoja best of luck with the donor process. I know what you mean abou the 'whatever makes you happy' or 'whatever you want' sounds nice in theory but really you want to know their thoughts/wishes too. Glad your DH was able to express his and that they are the same as yours. Go for it!
    Wahayyyyy another 2ww'er. Good luck @Bellydance !

15. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Bellydance  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on pupo @Bellydance hope this is the cycle for you I agree 'do what you want' or 'whatever you want' just makes you feel like they don't care one way or the other and ends up making you feel even more alone. @leyshoja I'm so glad your partner is behind you with this and it has energised your determination. Good luck with the donor route, that kid is going to be so loved and spoilt that age really doesn't matter.
    @AAA oh we all have days like that I started stimming this week and had a shocker of a day yesterday. Really worried that this round is going to hit me hard and I have very little optimism left. It does feel out of control doesn't it? My eyes kept welling up at work and I had to just not think about IVF and I'm not normally a teary person. Insensitive partners definitely don't help! Pushing buttons while on hormones might result in a frying pan to the face.......

good luck everyone, so sorry for the BFN @Chiefsgirl I have been reading along.....
    Last edited by Bongley; 27-06-2014 at 17:08.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

AAA  (27-06-2014),Bellydance  (27-06-2014),Butterfly39  (30-06-2014)