Closed Thread
Page 127 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura re: the cost of FET cycles. I know right? It seems ridiculous. As it turns out, my best friend was also my IVF nurse first time around (we didn't really get to know each other until we met in mothers group, fate it would seem, now we practically live together!). Anyway, I asked her the same question, why on earth is it so expensive? I just had BT today for a HRT FET cycle which cost me $3298 plus meds ($300), plus first BT ($100), plus first FS consult ($100). My friend tells me that it costs the clinic $400 for transfers - that the embryologists time. I don't mind educated people making money (I get that it cost them a lot to get the education they have) but $3000+ seems a bit excessive right? I was terrified that my emby wouldn't survive thaw and there goes $3500 down the drain but fortunately my clinic tells me they bulk bill if they cancel. Phew.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    hugs hunny, It did sting a bit didn't it, I know people meant well but we do need to be tender with how we say things I think about it "being a BFP month" especially when others have had bad results, I get the intention of it though but not a great thing to hear after you've declared , like you did, a BFN. I've been thinking of ya heaps and hope you're holding up as best you can possum. Lots of love girl. Xxxx
    @Blossom can you PM your email addy again. I seem to have lost it.

Oh that comment really wasn't even for me it was for a lot of ladies on here who haven't even been lucky enough to get to transfer stage, for you who lost so many embryos in the thaw, for others who's eggs all failed to fertilize. A BFN sucks major time but at least I got to transfer stage and at least I had the chance of success even if it was for only a week it is still a lot more than what some other ladies on here have gotten. Lastly I said that for the many ladies on here who did get BFN's. Someone who does IVF the one time and gets BFP will never, ever understand the complete mental, emotional devastation that many, many failed cycles causes. Nor will they know what it is like looking into the black hole that is a future without the possibility of ever having a child. IVF is many of our's on here last chance to get our dream of been a mummy/daddy and when that doesn't work time and time again where are you supposed to go from there?? Every time it fails it gets harder and harder to pick yourself up and try again and then eventually you just completely run out of steam and money so the choice is taken from you. So yes a little sensitivity does go a long way and for well me and a lot of others on here June has been a pretty ****ty month.
    @mrsjaguar I hope you don't have a chem hun, they are just so devastating. You might be okay though as your numbers have gone up there is still a chance. I am not just saying that either I have heard of many ladies who have started with low numbers, numbers that don't double and the embryo is basically just a slow starter. Try to stay calm and try to stay positive as much as you can.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (26-06-2014),ScubaGal  (26-06-2014),Soques  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    It's just crushing, man. I knew it was too good to be true to be so lucky first time back.

14dpo was 93. 16dpo was 145. They're low/average, but it's the lack of doubling that is what the dr is concerned with.
    Fingers crossed for you @mrsjaguar but as others have mentioned, slow rise doesn't necessarily mean a loss. I know its really hard hun, but try to think positive. Xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN. I'm out.

Wishing everyone else waiting on results all the very best though. xxx

Off home from work to indulge in as much wine, cheese and other pregnancy banned food that I can stuff into my face.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    BFN. I'm out.

Off home from work to indulge in as much wine, cheese and other pregnancy banned food that I can stuff into my face.

Very sorry to hear of your update.

Be kind to yourself and sounds good indulge in all those things.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    It's just crushing, man. I knew it was too good to be true to be so lucky first time back.

14dpo was 93. 16dpo was 145. They're low/average, but it's the lack of doubling that is what the dr is concerned with.
    Oh sorry to hear bug hugs. I hope your beta suddenly sky rockets.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    Morning lovely ladies

Sorry I've been MIA. Had some drama with my FET last week that left me down in the dumps. So was just feeling really terrible & low after that. We did have 1 transferred though so really praying for the best.

@blossom1, @Butterfly39, @Soques & @Sharlee32, thank you so much for your 'virtual shoulders' to lean on/vent to. You ladies in particular are amazing & selfless and I really appreciate your support & wise words more than you know ❤

I'm glad to see that others have already got BFP's. No doubt you're hanging out for your BT's to confirm that wonderful news ������

@leyshoja sorry that you've had to resort to the DE option hun, but I'm so glad that you've decided to push on with achieving your lil miracle. I'm glad you won't have too long to wait on the list ������

Hope the rest of the 2ww'ers are tracking as well as can be, and lots of luck to others in their various stages.
    Have a lovely day all xx

Glad to hear you are doing ok.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    BFN. I'm out.

Oh I am so sorry sweetie, it is never easy, I hope you take some time to pamper yourself, and yes wine is always a good start, I usually have a btl to myself and drink myself to sleep!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Friday everyone.

hope to see some good news

11. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Happy Friday everyone.