Closed Thread
Page 126 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @mrsjaguar oh hun I hope not; I have everything crossed for you. What are your levels & what should they ideally be?
    Those lucky socks will get you through!! xx
    It's just crushing, man. I knew it was too good to be true to be so lucky first time back.

14dpo was 93. 16dpo was 145. They're low/average, but it's the lack of doubling that is what the dr is concerned with.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mesjaguar sorry to hear you think it may be a loss. Hopefully it hangs in there.
    @rachie5 and @missalina congratulations to both of you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    It's just crushing, man. I knew it was too good to be true to be so lucky first time back.

14dpo was 93. 16dpo was 145. They're low/average, but it's the lack of doubling that is what the dr is concerned with.
    @mrsjaguar don't lose hope. there is a lady in my immune group whose number weren't doubling like they 'should' but they kept increasing and she is now 22 weeks. She did increase progesterone and had some immune treatments as well though. Is your progesterone and estrogen levels ok?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @mrsjaguar don't lose hope. there is a lady in my immune group whose number weren't doubling like they 'should' but they kept increasing and she is now 22 weeks. She did increase progesterone and had some immune treatments as well though. Is your progesterone and estrogen levels ok?
    I'm hoping WFC will check progesterone & stuff. GP only looked at hcg levels. I'm on progesterone pessaries already (2x 400mg pessaries) so I guess I'll wait and see what the centre says.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Cramps and moods mean jack **** I had cramps and moods with all 5 of my ET's. The IVF drugs cause most of the symptoms. With my last one I had sore breasts noooo still not pregnant. The IVF drugs will and do **** with your head.
    Agree. I've now been off the drugs for a few days since my BFN and still really sore and swollen (.)(.)'s - I'm also still very emotional but I think I can probably put that down to my BFN

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    It's funny with cats, you don't know whether they will accept the other cat easily or not. I've recently had issues with an older very spoiled boy cat accepting a kitten. It's funny we had other cats living with us which he accepted no problems but then he lived alone again and when I got another kitten it has taken a little time for him to accept it. I read up on it (RSPCA, dr Harry) and it basically comes down to your existing cat still being made to feel like its top cat, and that it's territory is not being threatened. All of the issues basically disappeared when I did 'focussed pats time' where I showered him with so much attention until he had enough, every day. Now he allows the younger cat to sit by me etc without booting it off/getting stroppy. Vet put me onto the pheromone wall plug ins - they emit calming cat hormone. Our household is pretty peaceful now, but my original cat must have attention or he snaps his carrot. If you scold them, it makes the behaviour worse as they feel more threatened and escalate. I think you should get the second kitten! Good luck. Oh and there's also special ways of introducing them. X
    Maybe thats where I went wrong last time then. When she was flogging the new cat I chased, stomped and roused at her. ALL THE TIME. She was just so nasty and vicious and after 2 years was still exactly the same to no-longer-so-new cat went off to mums house and we all breathed a sigh of relief but I still to this day feel guilty about the trauma that poor cat went through. I'm going to have to try really hard to 'understand' her anger and control my frustration at her.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Twinkley View Post
    Hi ladies

This thread moves fast gotta try to keep up.

Good luck to all with BFP's

Best of luck to all pupo and those cycling hope you all get some nice embies.

Sorry to hear about the BFN's im right there with you on that one AF turned up with a vengance was going to start IVF but waiting till next cycle however when FN rang up to see if we were going ahead she asked if I was coming to collect Synarel I told her I wasn't that we were waiting and that AF had turned up she goes well you need to start Synarel on CD 20 so you couldn't have started anyway????

When does everyone else who takes Synarel start it in their cycle? I'm really confused now as FS had said to start taking when AF turned up. Interested to know when everyone else takes it?
    I normally start it maybe 5 to 8 days before AF from memory.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    hugs hunny, It did sting a bit didn't it, I know people meant well but we do need to be tender with how we say things I think about it "being a BFP month" especially when others have had bad results, I get the intention of it though but not a great thing to hear after you've declared , like you did, a BFN. I've been thinking of ya heaps and hope you're holding up as best you can possum. Lots of love girl. Xxxx
    Yes, I agree that it does sting, but I'm still so happy for the few BFP's we've seen, despite my own, and a few other BFN's.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (27-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @akakura the age limit depends on the clinic I suppose. Mine have said I can use a 38yo (who has offered) if I want, but 36 or less is better. Let me say that if I had a 36yo offering who was that good a responder I'd be jumping on that band-wagon ! I should only be waiting 12 months max they are saying.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I'm hoping WFC will check progesterone & stuff. GP only looked at hcg levels. I'm on progesterone pessaries already (2x 400mg pessaries) so I guess I'll wait and see what the centre says.
    My fingers are crossed for you @mrsjaguar