Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB Hun, I can't reply, your inbox is too full

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 we can all prepare ourselves for the worst but I choose to celebrate success regardless of how small. One day at a time I was just promoting positivity. We can all dream

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie5 View Post
    @Sharlee32 we can all prepare ourselves for the worst but I choose to celebrate success regardless of how small. One day at a time I was just promoting positivity. We can all dream

Totally agree a positive is a positive and it shows that yes u CAN fall pregnant that's what I have take away from my BFP so far celebrate and remain optimistic you have so much support and kind words on this forum something we all need at times ur second line today was nothing but strong FX for you Hun and another massive congratulations xxx

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Just a quick pop in have several PM's from a few of you lovely ladies from last week to reply to , I'm sorry but we are still so sad and so angry and just needed a major break.
    I have read along a bit had a laugh well cringe at a comment about June been BFP month after several of us commented on BFN's but one or two had BFP, most of us have had super **** egg collections and fertilization rates, some haven;t even gotten to transfer stage. Hmmm maybe not so much but hey let's focus on the one or two that got that BFP and make it the month.
    Seriously?
    @KayzB where have you gone hun, I wanted to see your BFP but you haven't posted for ages? I really hope your okay lovely. PM me I get them via email.
    @Frances fingers, toes and uterus crossed for you right here.
    @butterfly much the same as above for you sweetness. Will prob PM you soonish for a meet date just trying to crawl out of my black hole. I am getting there so ****ing hard but you know the drill.
    @Blossom still replying to your PM sweets. Thank you so much I will reply soon.
    hugs hunny, It did sting a bit didn't it, I know people meant well but we do need to be tender with how we say things I think about it "being a BFP month" especially when others have had bad results, I get the intention of it though but not a great thing to hear after you've declared , like you did, a BFN. I've been thinking of ya heaps and hope you're holding up as best you can possum. Lots of love girl. Xxxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Sharlee32  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley I started lucrin (instead of synarel) on cd21.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Twinkley, I've just started today (CD2) on Synarel AM & PM.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA yep dildo cam was a common term we used back when I first did ivf in 2012, a little crass but accurate discription 😄 isn't the tww the worst!! I will b going mental like u soon and we totally need an emby tracker, could b a smartphone app that we hold against our bellies.
    @Hopefullyanotherbaby that's great that u got 2 good embies to transfer!! Good luck for the tww. As long as ur not taking pregnyl shots u can poas from about 5dp5dt but u might get a false neg but u could get a bfp like Rachie did. I took pineapple core for my bfp
    @Chiefsgirl I guess coz we are mfi and I've already had one bub thru ivf that they trust that my body is doing the right thing so no dildo cam at all. Yay! how u coping with the tww?
    @rachie5 could be the progesterone making u hot? I wouldn't stress about it as long as u don't have a fever and I didn't get any symptoms or bfp with poas til 7dp5dt and it was very very faint!! And that pic is a BFP!!!!
    @Soques good luck for this round!! Sounds like you've sorted some of your mfi issues so let's hope this is your lucky month!
    @leyshoja that's good that you don't have to start at the bottom of the list for donor eggs. Hope the wait is short for u. I would donate eggs (coz Im a super responder with over 20 eggs collected for each of my 2 stims) but by the time I'm finished making my own babies I'll be too old 😕 - is the age limit still 36?
    @miissalina hooray for bfp!!
    @francesthecat oh the tww is nuts!
    @Butterfly39 - hope this cycle is the one for u! Where r u going to the snow? We usually go to Hotham and if this cycle doesn't work out i will b heading up there but let's hope that doesn't happen

AFM just waiting to start my tww on Saturday....nothing to see here. Not sure why FETs are so expensive I just paid nearly 3000 up front! As far as I'm concerned the hard work has been done with the stim cycle and I've been paying rent for my snow babies $170 every 6months. Natural FET, I monitored myself with opk, which I also had to buy myself from the chemist!! The fn said they only defrost the blasty about an hr before et and Et only takes 30mins max so what is with the high cost?? Blah rant over 😳

Hi to everyone else 😀

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to akakura For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (29-06-2014),francesthecat  (26-06-2014),JulieMalooley  (26-06-2014),Soques  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Morning lovely ladies

Sorry I've been MIA. Had some drama with my FET last week that left me down in the dumps. So was just feeling really terrible & low after that. We did have 1 transferred though so really praying for the best.

@blossom1, @Butterfly39, @Soques & @Sharlee32, thank you so much for your 'virtual shoulders' to lean on/vent to. You ladies in particular are amazing & selfless and I really appreciate your support & wise words more than you know ❤

I'm glad to see that others have already got BFP's. No doubt you're hanging out for your BT's to confirm that wonderful news 😊

@leyshoja sorry that you've had to resort to the DE option hun, but I'm so glad that you've decided to push on with achieving your lil miracle. I'm glad you won't have too long to wait on the list 💞

Hope the rest of the 2ww'ers are tracking as well as can be, and lots of luck to others in their various stages.
    Have a lovely day all xx

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (29-06-2014),JulieMalooley  (26-06-2014),Sharlee32  (26-06-2014),Soques  (28-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just popping back in - betas not looking great, we might be heading towards a loss. Will let you know. x

Hugs to all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Just popping back in - betas not looking great, we might be heading towards a loss. Will let you know. x

Hugs to all.
    @mrsjaguar oh hun I hope not; I have everything crossed for you. What are your levels & what should they ideally be?
    Those lucky socks will get you through!! xx