Closed Thread
Page 124 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Newbee22 your strong not testing he he but probably sensible :-) hopefully cramps and mood mean something amazing!

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    It's funny with cats, you don't know whether they will accept the other cat easily or not. I've recently had issues with an older very spoiled boy cat accepting a kitten. It's funny we had other cats living with us which he accepted no problems but then he lived alone again and when I got another kitten it has taken a little time for him to accept it. I read up on it (RSPCA, dr Harry) and it basically comes down to your existing cat still being made to feel like its top cat, and that it's territory is not being threatened. All of the issues basically disappeared when I did 'focussed pats time' where I showered him with so much attention until he had enough, every day. Now he allows the younger cat to sit by me etc without booting it off/getting stroppy. Vet put me onto the pheromone wall plug ins - they emit calming cat hormone. Our household is pretty peaceful now, but my original cat must have attention or he snaps his carrot. If you scold them, it makes the behaviour worse as they feel more threatened and escalate. I think you should get the second kitten! Good luck. Oh and there's also special ways of introducing them. X
    Lol the cats will snap. I own a 14 year old ginger cat and 3 dogs that the cat runs rings around. Cat is in charge and has run of house ect but gets very annoyed at dogs, he has little patience. I am not sure about other cats but we have gotten dogs and he adapts to dogs.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sharlee32 For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (26-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie5 View Post
    @Newbee22 your strong not testing he he but probably sensible :-) hopefully cramps and mood mean something amazing!

Cramps and moods mean jack **** I had cramps and moods with all 5 of my ET's. The IVF drugs cause most of the symptoms. With my last one I had sore breasts noooo still not pregnant. The IVF drugs will and do **** with your head.

Thanks
    Reviews

Plus POAS at 5dp means jack **** as well . I did it at 7dp and had a chemical, my hopes went up and then were completely dashed . You can never be sure until you hit the 12 week mark and even then it is still so scary.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies

This thread moves fast gotta try to keep up.

Good luck to all with BFP's

Best of luck to all pupo and those cycling hope you all get some nice embies.

Sorry to hear about the BFN's im right there with you on that one AF turned up with a vengance was going to start IVF but waiting till next cycle however when FN rang up to see if we were going ahead she asked if I was coming to collect Synarel I told her I wasn't that we were waiting and that AF had turned up she goes well you need to start Synarel on CD 20 so you couldn't have started anyway????

When does everyone else who takes Synarel start it in their cycle? I'm really confused now as FS had said to start taking when AF turned up. Interested to know when everyone else takes it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your support the other day ladies - we had 10 eggs collected, 9 matured, 8 fertilised, then only 3 made it to day 3... We decided to do pgd very very lucky we had 2 out of the 3 genetically good... We had one egg grade A and one grade B... Fs said we couldn't freeze the 2nd embryo so we transfer it as well... So had 2 embroys transferred today and now my 2ww starts (I was told you can't so the pregnancy test just in case the trigger shot
    gives you a false positive is bag right)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also one more question sorry - I have heard people eat red grape
    juice, pineapple core and other things is that right.. I was just going to eat healthy does people believe in these???

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rachie5 - so excited for you!!! Every success is worth celebrating!

Thanks
    Reviews

haha I don't no about strong maybe just to scared haha last time we didn't do a test till the day before the blood test so I feel like I need to do the same this time to!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hopefullyanotherbaby, I've done pineapple core, Brazil nuts, accupuncture and it didn't 'to help, but it did seem to work for others.

I just go with eating healthy, staying warm but. It hot, drinking lots of fluids and praying to the fertility gods!

AFM- I am 5dp5dt and have had a tight tummy with some twinges for a cpl of days, felt sick as a dog today and have a winded feeling inmy ribs, no sore boobs though, I'm on high progesterone and a whole heap of other meds so not really reading anything into anything. I've pretty much felt this before and sore boobs and got a big bfn! Official poas day is 1/7. I'll probably start fri or sat to gear myself up for the failure.