Closed Thread
Page 123 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 1531
  1. #1221
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Meanwhile back in the asylum, I'm now worrying that I feel almost back to normal. Cramps etc seem to have vanished. What could that mean?? My emby tried hard to push itself into my lining but my body rejected it and won? Hahaha I have almost a little tug of war scenario playing out in my head.

    If they can invent fit bits and smart watches to track our every move, why cant they invent an emby tracker, so we can get daily updates! "Today i buried myself into your lining" or "sorry i tried, but im about to cark it".

    Yes sirreeee, I'm in the craziest part of the 2ww alright lol

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

    Butterfly39  (27-06-2014),francesthecat  (25-06-2014),ScubaGal  (25-06-2014)

  3. #1222
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    857
    Thanks
    922
    Thanked
    850
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Meanwhile back in the asylum, I'm now worrying that I feel almost back to normal. Cramps etc seem to have vanished. What could that mean?? My emby tried hard to push itself into my lining but my body rejected it and won? Hahaha I have almost a little tug of war scenario playing out in my head.

    If they can invent fit bits and smart watches to track our every move, why cant they invent an emby tracker, so we can get daily updates! "Today i buried myself into your lining" or "sorry i tried, but im about to cark it".

    Yes sirreeee, I'm in the craziest part of the 2ww alright lol

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

    Same here AAA,

    One moment it's ok, lots of symptoms etc. Then woke up this morning, bloods feeling flat etc gut gone down. Cramps seemed to have gone also.

    Doubts creeping in, negative thoughts. Driving me nuts

    DH has threatened me with mittens, as I'm constantly honking squeezing my boobies to check they are still up.


    When's your BT ??


    TWW grrrrrrr

  4. #1223
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    909
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked
    388
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rachie5 yay congratulations hard a good looking second line for so early 😊 @AAA haha yes this TWW def sends u fairly insane I actually have no symptoms ATM nothing at all but my second line is getting darker. If only we had an emby tracker would make our lives abit more bearable . The clinic phoned me this morning to see how u was going (very nice of them) I told the fn and she's booked me in for bloods on Saturday which is good although I'm so scared of having bloods but what shall be will be nothing I can do to change that just gotta face what ever the outcome may be


    Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

    Started IVF jan 2014

    1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

    2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

    *DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

    3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

  5. #1224
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    909
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked
    388
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @francesthecat hahaha I've been doing the same cinstantky poking or squeezing my boobs to see if they are sore or not if only things were easier


    Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

    Started IVF jan 2014

    1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

    2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

    *DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

    3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

  6. #1225
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Same here AAA,

    One moment it's ok, lots of symptoms etc. Then woke up this morning, bloods feeling flat etc gut gone down. Cramps seemed to have gone also.

    Doubts creeping in, negative thoughts. Driving me nuts

    DH has threatened me with mittens, as I'm constantly honking squeezing my boobies to check they are still up.


    When's your BT ??


    TWW grrrrrrr
    Hahahahahahaha almost choked laughing at your mittens @francesthecat lol.

    My bt isn't til 2nd July. Yippee not

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  7. #1226
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    249
    Thanks
    116
    Thanked
    89
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @rachie5 yay congratulations hard a good looking second line for so early 😊 @AAA haha yes this TWW def sends u fairly insane I actually have no symptoms ATM nothing at all but my second line is getting darker. If only we had an emby tracker would make our lives abit more bearable . The clinic phoned me this morning to see how u was going (very nice of them) I told the fn and she's booked me in for bloods on Saturday which is good although I'm so scared of having bloods but what shall be will be nothing I can do to change that just gotta face what ever the outcome may be


    Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

    Started IVF jan 2014

    1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

    2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

    *DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

    3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus
    You're doing good so far @miissalina. I'm sure all will be fine xx

    Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

  8. #1227
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,225
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked
    935
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Some people are just oblivious to their own obnoxious traits ! Good riddance to her.

    Since I'm now playing the waiting game, I think I'm going to get myself a kitten for my 42nd birthday next week. So worried about my current cat though, I've tried before with a rescue cat who was almost adult sized and went through 2 years of hell trying to get her to accept the new one, until finally my mum caved in and took the cat (I begged her for months but now they love her to bits).
    I'm praying that a kitten would be less intimidating than an adult but worried I could be creating another very stressful situation. Any advice or thoughts? Is it worth a try or would I just be traumatising another cat needlessly...?
    It's funny with cats, you don't know whether they will accept the other cat easily or not. I've recently had issues with an older very spoiled boy cat accepting a kitten. It's funny we had other cats living with us which he accepted no problems but then he lived alone again and when I got another kitten it has taken a little time for him to accept it. I read up on it (RSPCA, dr Harry) and it basically comes down to your existing cat still being made to feel like its top cat, and that it's territory is not being threatened. All of the issues basically disappeared when I did 'focussed pats time' where I showered him with so much attention until he had enough, every day. Now he allows the younger cat to sit by me etc without booting it off/getting stroppy. Vet put me onto the pheromone wall plug ins - they emit calming cat hormone. Our household is pretty peaceful now, but my original cat must have attention or he snaps his carrot. If you scold them, it makes the behaviour worse as they feel more threatened and escalate. I think you should get the second kitten! Good luck. Oh and there's also special ways of introducing them. X
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 25-06-2014 at 16:44.

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

    JulieMalooley  (26-06-2014)

  10. #1228
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,225
    Thanks
    1,507
    Thanked
    935
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Missalina & Rachie Bfp! Good luck for your bt's.

    Leyshoja I was really sorry to read of your bfn but donor eggs are a really good option as you know, I'm sure your little bubba won't be too far away. X

    AFM

    af is here with a vengeance and I've had a death flu for the last few days which has had me bedridden ... Unfortunately DH returns tonight after a month away and haven't had the heart to tell him the witch is in town, I think he was wanting to get romantic... Dammit. Anyway my clinic have been great arranging all my appointments and I've got a scan tomorrow and bt ... Still sniffing synarel and might start injections shortly. Here we go again. At least there's snow falling for my trip in a few weeks ! Hope I get some embies this cycle ... Best of luck to all pupo and those cycling

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

    JulieMalooley  (26-06-2014)

  12. #1229
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Townsville
    Posts
    791
    Thanks
    220
    Thanked
    364
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Just a quick pop in have several PM's from a few of you lovely ladies from last week to reply to , I'm sorry but we are still so sad and so angry and just needed a major break.
    I have read along a bit had a laugh well cringe at a comment about June been BFP month after several of us commented on BFN's but one or two had BFP, most of us have had super **** egg collections and fertilization rates, some haven;t even gotten to transfer stage. Hmmm maybe not so much but hey let's focus on the one or two that got that BFP and make it the month.
    Seriously?
    @KayzB where have you gone hun, I wanted to see your BFP but you haven't posted for ages? I really hope your okay lovely. PM me I get them via email.
    @Frances fingers, toes and uterus crossed for you right here.
    @butterfly much the same as above for you sweetness. Will prob PM you soonish for a meet date just trying to crawl out of my black hole. I am getting there so ****ing hard but you know the drill.
    @Blossom still replying to your PM sweets. Thank you so much I will reply soon.

  13. #1230
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    161
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked
    50
    Reviews
    0
    congrats girls!☺️ I wanna do a test but to scared at the same time! lol bt on Monday so might test on Sunday haha I'm totally going nuts on this 2ww cramps, emotional as hell I'm sending myself nuts I think everyone around me must think I'm nuts to!! lol


 

Similar Threads

  1. Can we have a june 2014 due in group please?
    By NewMrs in forum When are you due?
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 17:02

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Xmas with a NEW Fridge-to-go Lunch Bag! Fridge-To-Go Australasia
Fridge-to-go 8 hour cooler bags are ideal under the Christmas tree! Now in modern lunch bag designs - fill them with toys and chocolate to make parents and kids happy! Stay super cool and eat healthy and fresh food all summer long!
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!