Closed Thread
Page 122 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rachie5 haha it's ok took me ages to work out the lingo as well FMU mean first morning urine and SMU is second morning urine 😊 will u POAS again today or are u going to wait?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @miissalina I don't know if to test or not honestly I've woke up with full blown period pain like it's going to hit! Any minute it's too late for implantation cramping? :-( period is always perfectly regular too on 28 day cycle not due until 30th but it feels like it's coming now..? Has anyone else had bad period pain around day 5 and still had a good result? :/( feeling a bit deflated...

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @rachie5 I've been having the pre af cramping plus some sharper tugs too for the last few days and hoping its not af. But I'm 7dp2dt

Sorry its a confirmed bfn @leyshoja. Big hugs. Which day is your birthday? Mine's on the 1st
    @miissalina every step forward is a good thing. Fingers crossed for your bt xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rachie5 - I've had (and still have) shocking cramping since the positive test last week. x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Chiefsgirl, yep I've always had a backup plan after every single cycle. If I didn't I'd go insane. @Miissalini - early congratulations are in order I think - hopefully you will get that elusive BFP confirmed very shortly ! @ScubaGal, fostering is a great idea, I hadn't thought of that. My plan was actually to try it out with a refuge kitten and if after a month its obviously not going to work then cut my losses and take the kitty back to the refuge while still young and very adoptable. The guilt will still kill me, but all I can do is try I suppose. I will ask them about fostering. @AAA my birthday is July 4th, so next Friday. I'm going to have the day off and head down to the refuge to get me a birthday kitty. Unfortunately I'm babysitting a big horse of a dog for the next 2 weeks so its going to be hard to keep the cats separated as I won't be able to put mine outside at all, so I'm going to have to come up with a plan before then...? @Bongley, my clinic have only a 6 to 12 month wait. Apparently some people have come off the list in 1 month - it just depends if the donor gets choosy about who they want to donate to. If I was going to be a donor, I would choose to donate to an older couple who have no children between them and are out of options. That would be ME AND DP !!! I can only hope...
    Had an interesting conversation with the clinic yesterday which confirmed my suspicions. At 42 I've read that there is about a 5% chance of falling pregnant naturally each month. And they have given me about a 5% chance of success with another IVF cycle. So, I don't have to outlay a cent to have the same chance of success as if I did back to back IVF cycles.
    I told DP last night he's basically saving us $5000 a month by putting out - that is one expensive gigolo I've got there LOL

8. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone so I braved it and tested again today day 5 with a 5 day embryo and this is my test!!! 😳😳😳 ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1403653457.349932.jpg

Not sure if pic will add what do use think??

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rachie5 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (25-06-2014),francesthecat  (25-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks good Rachie5 wooo hoooo

Hope I'm catching it lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @rachie5 Hoorah!!! I thought your signs sounded promising. Yay for you!!
    @miissalina double yay for you too!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nice work on the BFP @rachie5 !! And very early too !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woohooooooo @rachie5 Keeping everything crossed for you!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app