Closed Thread
Page 120 of 154 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @kizmetzing I had BFP with no symptoms. First pregnancy I had no symptoms until 8 weeks when the MS hit. This time around its hit a bit earlier :-(

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

kizmetzing  (24-06-2014),ScubaGal  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for advice ladies today is day 4 post 5 day transfer and I poas this morning silly I know it was negative and I felt sad but that's just silly isn't it it's way to early right?? I have had lots of cramping and weird pangs this morning is this a sign my little fella is saying hay I made you boiling hot all night now I'm cramping your stomach ocassion ally just be patient!!! Lol I sure hope so I guess I just thought baby embryo would have burrowed by now and possibly be throwing a little hcg in the system by day 4.... If he/she was going to burrow at all :-) come on little fella!!!

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies... Jabbing has started for me FINALlY... Got first today and not another until Saturday... With first bloods And us on Monday... Doing some acupuncture this time around as well since I am going to by in Sydney the whole cycle... Hope it helps.

Good luck to all those awaiting

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques goodluck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rachie5 View Post
    Thanks for advice ladies today is day 4 post 5 day transfer and I poas this morning silly I know it was negative and I felt sad but that's just silly isn't it it's way to early right?? I have had lots of cramping and weird pangs this morning is this a sign my little fella is saying hay I made you boiling hot all night now I'm cramping your stomach ocassion ally just be patient!!! Lol I sure hope so I guess I just thought baby embryo would have burrowed by now and possibly be throwing a little hcg in the system by day 4.... If he/she was going to burrow at all :-) come on little fella!!!

Yep @rachie5, its a bit early. Here's my old faithful chart of events for a 3 day FET (so you'll have to adjust it) but you can see you would be on day 9 which is still mid implantation.
    Day
    0 egg retrieval
    3 FET
    5 3days post transfer ... blastocyst
    6 4days post transfer ....hatch
    7 5days post transfer .. Attach
    8 6days post transfer .. Implant begins
    9 7days post transfer .. Implant continues
    10 8days post transfer .. Implant complete, placenta cells & fetal cells
    11 9days post transfer ...HCG starts in the blood
    12 10days post transfer ...More HCG
    13 11days post transfer ...More HCG
    14 12days post transfer ...HCG levels are now high enough for test

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Monty3  (24-06-2014),ScubaGal  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    OMG What a rude hag !! I hope she was at least a little embarrassed by your response !!
    I was pretty devastated but I didn't let her see me cry.

She left the organisation recently and its safe to say I didn't go to her farewell. She actually had the hide to ask me for a referral to other jobs!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja thanks so much for that chart ! It's given me hope that I tested too early :-) xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, got my BT result, BFN. No surprises there. Booked in for 1pm Friday for the initial donor egg consult. The good news is that because I've been with them for a couple of years already I get bumped a fair way up the list and their donors can choose who to donate to, so I'm hoping with me and DP being 42 and 44 and no children at all yet, they may take pity on us first lol. Tragic old gits we are.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ScubaGal View Post
    I was pretty devastated but I didn't let her see me cry.

She left the organisation recently and its safe to say I didn't go to her farewell. She actually had the hide to ask me for a referral to other jobs!!!!!
    Some people are just oblivious to their own obnoxious traits ! Good riddance to her.

Since I'm now playing the waiting game, I think I'm going to get myself a kitten for my 42nd birthday next week. So worried about my current cat though, I've tried before with a rescue cat who was almost adult sized and went through 2 years of hell trying to get her to accept the new one, until finally my mum caved in and took the cat (I begged her for months but now they love her to bits).
    I'm praying that a kitten would be less intimidating than an adult but worried I could be creating another very stressful situation. Any advice or thoughts? Is it worth a try or would I just be traumatising another cat needlessly...?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

ScubaGal  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck @Soques !