Closed Thread
Page 12 of 154 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OIC View Post
    Hi, can I join the June thread too?
    Testing on Wednesday, then prob a stim cycle in June!
    @OIC hiya hun! You may not need to if next Wed brings you fab news! Are you going to POAS or will just hold out till BT? xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KayzB For This Useful Post:

OIC  (23-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @KayzB hello sweets, when you have Endo scratch can you take DH? Another girl i know just had it done and it was really painful, so just wanted you to be able to have support in case it's necessary

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @KayzB hello sweets, when you have Endo scratch can you take DH? Another girl i know just had it done and it was really painful, so just wanted you to be able to have support in case it's necessary í ½í¸‰
    @blossom1 thank you for the heads up hun! I sure am dragging his a$s with me. Although DH will prob pass out & be useless anyway 😜
    I've heard so many mixed 'reviews' about it, but honestly I would rather they just sedate me. FS said if it's getting too painful/tricky then they'll put me under, but I'd prefer they just knock me out from the beginning! 😕 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 anddd the day of scratch is my mama's birthday. So even if I'm in pain after it, I'll have to put on a happy face later so my fam doesn't get suss 😕 Oh the lies we tell..!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep, we are going for two ! Thanks butterfly for your detailed response on the other thread I started, it helped us make up our mind!
    Glad to be able to help out a fellow Ivf-er!! Hope this is the one for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Oh gawd gals, our waiver form arrived in the mail today...our FS is not too happy with the idea of us having a double transfer, given we are new to the game (this will be transfer 3). I read the literature Bout twins ****ing up marriages, about diabetes, about premies and about baby dying. It has freaked the bejesus out of us now! I'm really not sure we ought to do it! We don't "want" twins as I know one baby will be hard work and do not wish to romanticise the idea that two will be wonderful! Honestly, I counsel women who have children with disabilities and the amount of separations I see because it is soooooo much hard work makes me scared about how twins would also be extremely hard work and puts "us at risk too"....and my already tired body (at times) but, the chance of actually having twins would have to be pretty low as our megs are only day 2 and I'm 37.5! Decisions decisions .....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 thank you for the heads up hun! I sure am dragging his a$s with me. Although DH will prob pass out & be useless anyway ������
    I've heard so many mixed 'reviews' about it, but honestly I would rather they just sedate me. FS said if it's getting too painful/tricky then they'll put me under, but I'd prefer they just knock me out from the beginning! ������ xx
    thank goodness you're dragging his *** there ! Teehee and I know how hard it is to be going through it all when in laws don't know, especially harder for you this time. Hope that it is a breeze for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh blossom, it's such a tough choice! Go with your gut!

ps. I am secretly hoping my one and only frostie splits! I would LOVE twins!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    Oh blossom, it's such a tough choice! Go with your gut!

ps. I am secretly hoping my one and only frostie splits! I would LOVE twins!
    Lol, I can see us with twins but I'm guessing I'd be so friggin anxious that something would happen to them as the chances are so much increased!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, I can see us with twins but I'm guessing I'd be so friggin anxious that something would happen to them as the chances are so much increased!
    Hey blossom, the percentage of issues in only increased by a few percent... The risk in my opinion is very low and the possibility of getting the end result weather it is one or two bubs is so worth it...

My family has a history of identical twins (egg splitting) and I am still going to two eggs if I can get to that stage... My chance are that I end up with four just due to genetics... And a couple of more percent due to ICSI... And I would be exhausted but sooooooo ecstatic.....

Know that probably doesn't help your decision one bit... But like others have said... Listen to your heart, talk it over with DH and make sure you actually get how he feels about it... And then just make up your mind and then stick with it, is my advise.

Welcome OiC but hope you don't have to join us... Good luck with your test.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Soques For This Useful Post:

OIC  (23-05-2014)