Closed Thread
Page 118 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1868108116117118119120128 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Heya @Monty3 Yes much better thanks. Still not 100% but not stopping me moving, breathing or walking I'm still feeling pressure lower down. Today almost feeling pre-af crampy Hope its not!

How are you feeling? When is your bt? Will you be doing a poas? I can't due to pregnyl shots damn it lol

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey Ladies,

As for the rude comments, I sometimes just can't help get the last word ect. These comments have been aimed at people who have just told us to get over it blah blah. Or as I've had so many operations, last count 26 been so sick. "well hope you have learnt your lesson type of nonsense. As I had two massive operations from complications from EPU.
    Either be rude back or burst into tears.

AAA glad your feeling better.
    No POAS for me either, grr pregnal.

Im im glad I've made a few people giggle, snort coffee etc.

So exciting MsJaguar for beta test good luck.

Yay for transfer Bellydance.

Soques good luck for blood test.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

AAA  (23-06-2014),Bellydance  (24-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/9/2014Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/7/2014200 Posts in a week100 Posts in a week
    @Bongley @leyshoja I totally agree that it's no business of coworkers. I actually thought that was a pretty well known convention - you just don't ask a person unless they tell you, but a month or so ago a woman at work asked me in front of a whole bunch of junior staff if I was pregnant.

I was so shocked I didn't know what to say other than no, I guess maybe I had too much morning tea. So inappropriate in the workplace in so many ways...

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA - so glad to hear things are settling down!!! BT is 2nd July, only on Crinone now (I've done Pregnyl for 6 assisted ovulation cycles and told myself after I triggered every time that I'd be a crazy fool to POAS...fast forward to 10dpo and there I was squinting at a false positive. Every.Frickin.Time. We are away this weekend so I'll test on 1st July, no earlier (famous last words?).

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Monty3 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (23-06-2014),ScubaGal  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies, sorry I haven't posted much but I have been reading along when I can. I kind of feel like a fraud because I'm doing a natural FET so no injections, no dildo cams, nothing! I'm not complaining tho, just had my first bt today to confirm ov (been poas opk). And so my first tww for this cycle (the waiting to ov) has ended and ET is this Saturday and then my next tww will start....

Yay to all the bfp so far let's hope there's a lot more to come fx

Hugs to those not so lucky this month. I really feel for you ladies who have had multiple failed cycles, you're strength is amazing. I don't know if I could do it, but the prize is definitely worth the effort!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Monty3 2nd is my bt too. Will have everything crossed for you!

Good luck @akakura. Lucky you all naturale Trust me you're not missing anything exciting with the jabs etc. You did make me laugh with 'dildo cam' lol Never thought of it in that light before haha!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - I am beside myself today.. We did epu on Friday and had 9 eggs which I was so excited about, sat 8 eggs fertized.. Again beyond excited... However today is day 3 and told only 3 embryos made day 3.... Devastated!! Anyway we were booked in for pgd testing as I have had 2 back to back miscarriages and wanted to try and reduce it... Anyway I had an hour to make a decision to go testing or not .. So I said yes.... Im not sure how I will cope if on Wednesday for transfer we have no embryos???? I am so down and feel so upset at the moment!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Hi ladies - I am beside myself today.. We did epu on Friday and had 9 eggs which I was so excited about, sat 8 eggs fertized.. Again beyond excited... However today is day 3 and told only 3 embryos made day 3.... Devastated!! Anyway we were booked in for pgd testing as I have had 2 back to back miscarriages and wanted to try and reduce it... Anyway I had an hour to make a decision to go testing or not .. So I said yes.... Im not sure how I will cope if on Wednesday for transfer we have no embryos???? I am so down and feel so upset at the moment!!!!
    Never give up hope till it's completely over. Your bubba is there in one of those embies. Keep the faith xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by akakura View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry I haven't posted much but I have been reading along when I can. I kind of feel like a fraud because I'm doing a natural FET so no injections, no dildo cams, nothing! I'm not complaining tho, just had my first bt today to confirm ov (been poas opk). And so my first tww for this cycle (the waiting to ov) has ended and ET is this Saturday and then my next tww will start....

Yay to all the bfp so far let's hope there's a lot more to come fx

Hugs to those not so lucky this month. I really feel for you ladies who have had multiple failed cycles, you're strength is amazing. I don't know if I could do it, but the prize is definitely worth the effort!
    Wow. I had a natural fet (through the fertility clinic but I also did immune meds) but had to have dildo cam on day of thaw to make sure my lining was ok. Gosh you got off lucky!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hay lovely ladies I have a question .. It's freezing here at the moment and this morning my husband says why are you so cold on the outside but you've pushed the blankets off and I told him I felt like I was burning up on the inside ... I felt so so hot inside but remained cool to touch .. It doesn't sound good I'm day 4dp5dt ?? Has anyone experienced this?

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.