Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congrats on being PUPO chiefs girl

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Happy Monday Everyone,

So sick up waking up soo early because of these steroids. I feel like an owl hoot hoot.
    5 days past 5 day transfer, tick tock. Pregnal booster taken last night so no chance for some POAS torture.
    Im just feeling hot even though it's cold.

Hope everyone is traveling ok.

Meh Monday

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Nope, no second line and yes a mountain of tears this morning. I'm also going to be signing up for donor eggs this week and even though I've made peace with it I'm still so disappointed there will be no mini-me. Very disappointed right now
    So sorry @leyshoja you gave it your best shot, I really hope the donor route works for you, puts a stop to this agonising process and you have a baby in your arms soon. He/she won't be a mini you but I don't think you will mind by then.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Francesthecat seriously try restavit. I took half a tablet and got a decent sleep.

Don't know what it is at the moment but I'm sleeping like a log. I set my alarm to do pessaries at '7am, did that and put emla cream on. Was supposed to get up at 8am to do clexane and slep thru till 9am!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

francesthecat  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    @leyshoja what day are you? Could it just be a little early?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    No, yesterday was 14dpo and still BFN today 15dpo unfortunately.
    I've decided on the weekend that I'm sick and tired of everybody thinking this is their business at my workplace. Only a couple of people knew but I have had it up to 'here' with the questions, advice and general concerned interest. Maybe I am just in a filthy, depressed mood today (yep) which is swaying my thinking, but I've decided to just flat out lie to these people at work and tell them my journey is over and no I'm not considering a donor. Its none of their business anyway, I hate to lie, but I just want this to be about me and DP. Our families will obviously know, but since I found out that somebody at work has been telling people, I just want to cut them all off. I'm still really cranky about that, but today I am just cranky at the whole world.
    When I started this journey, I truly thought it was going to be relatively easy. Just pay some money and I'd be pregnant before I knew it. After all, there is nothing wrong with me, just my age. I still can't believe it has been this hard and what a big fat waste of $20,000.
    I'll keep track of this thread until I see everyone's results but then I will probably drop off for a while. I've got an appointment this Friday to get the rundown on the donor stuff so will keep you posted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations on being PUPO @Chiefsgirl !!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (23-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl yay for being PUPO. Enjoy your holiday. @mrsjaguar big congratulations!! @leyshoja I am sorry sorry to hear this cycle didn't work out for you. Big hugs @blossom1 how are you going? What is your plan from here?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bellydance For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    No, yesterday was 14dpo and still BFN today 15dpo unfortunately.
    I've decided on the weekend that I'm sick and tired of everybody thinking this is their business at my workplace. Only a couple of people knew but I have had it up to 'here' with the questions, advice and general concerned interest. Maybe I am just in a filthy, depressed mood today (yep) which is swaying my thinking, but I've decided to just flat out lie to these people at work and tell them my journey is over and no I'm not considering a donor. Its none of their business anyway, I hate to lie, but I just want this to be about me and DP. Our families will obviously know, but since I found out that somebody at work has been telling people, I just want to cut them all off. I'm still really cranky about that, but today I am just cranky at the whole world.
    When I started this journey, I truly thought it was going to be relatively easy. Just pay some money and I'd be pregnant before I knew it. After all, there is nothing wrong with me, just my age. I still can't believe it has been this hard and what a big fat waste of $20,000.
    I'll keep track of this thread until I see everyone's results but then I will probably drop off for a while. I've got an appointment this Friday to get the rundown on the donor stuff so will keep you posted.
    I've got no qualms about lying to people about things like that. I think if they are going to ask "Are you trying to get pregnant?" in front of other people at work then you deserve a few bald faced lies! My workmates are pretty shocking like that.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    I've got no qualms about lying to people about things like that. I think if they are going to ask "Are you trying to get pregnant?" in front of other people at work then you deserve a few bald faced lies! My workmates are pretty shocking like that.
    Haha, good point. Some people are just so blunt and inappropriate. Stuff em, I say. Thanks @Bongley.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello Ladies... Sitting at the airport about to get on a plane... AF arrived yesterday afternoon. So bloods taken this morning... So now just awaiting words from nurses.