Closed Thread
Page 114 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Is day 5 for a 5 day transfer too soon to start poas?

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    Wow! You put it so well. Yeah I have pretty much decided to flog this horse until its dead, so if I have to go the donor route, and if it takes a couple of years, so be it. I've committed myself now, so may as well take it as far as I can go. 10dp3dt today and poas still BFN. If no faint positive tomorrow I'll be writing this one off then straight onto the donor wait list. I'm at ease with the whole situation but will no doubt still shed some tears tomorrow if I only see 1 line.

Wow Leyshoja a I hope you get a second line tomorrow.
    So understand the flog the dead horse thing I'm at the end of the line. The next step for me is Donor Embryos, I've my peace, still a mountain of tears also.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies.
    I am new to this thread although it is late June…is it still okay to join?

I am on Day 6 of my second IVF with ICSI cycle. I started stims on Tuesday so have been injecting for 5 days now. They have me on Menopur 300 as of today. I had my second ultrasound this morning…it looks like I have 6 follicles growing on each side, so 12 in total. But my doctor said they were measuring a little small (only 8 cm) and should be 10 cm so she increased the dosage of my hormones. I also start Cetrotide tomorrow.

I am not in Australia for this cycle…I have gone overseas! I am in Thailand at the moment so feeling a bit alone, although my DH and DS fly in tomorrow to join me. I went through my first cycle of IVF three years ago so I am a bit rusty on the lingo and terminology although it is slowly coming back to me.

Looking forward to sharing this journey with you.

------------------------------------
    ME: 32 (no issue) & DH (33) MFI
    IVF #1 (April 2011): 2 embies, 1 fresh transfer = BFN
    FET # 1 (June 2011): 1 frostie = BFP
    DS born March 2012
    IVF # 2 with ICSI in June 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=rachie5;7826560]Is day 5 for a 5 day transfer too soon to start poas?

If you are not on any boosters of HGG, and had some IC yep Id be on that. But Id try to hold off for 7 days as that the earliest I got a real line. Fainter than the control but a real line.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Just popping in to say congrats to all the BFPs ! And hugs to the BFNs , our time will come! Go have some wine,cry and pick ya self up again. Hard journey but remember it is a journey , and it can take some of us longer to reach that destination .

Am am going to jump off BH for a bit to relax and not think about IVF . Will keep account open so I can stay in touch with folks of private messages.
    @KayzB @Bellydance @leyshoja @Butterfly39

am am particularly keen to hear how you women are tracking ! Stay in touch if you can and like!! Want to hear about your BFPs when ya get em!! And anyone else who wants to stay in touch too! We shall do our next FET next month, hopefully embies thaw okay :-)

lotsa love!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (22-06-2014),francesthecat  (22-06-2014),JulieMalooley  (22-06-2014),KayzB  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @canuck28! Sounds like your cycle is progressing well. Good luck!
    @blossom1 I hope you enjoy your break and recharge those fertility batteries

Afm laying here wide awake now in the middle of the night, googling overheating during the 2ww. I'm sure I am overheating whilst in bed since my transfer, and given I had almost complete bedrest the last few days due to pain, I'm stressing about my little emby on board Technically implantation would be over next few days if I haven't already ruined my chances. Today will be 4dp2dt. This is proving to be a looooong 2ww. Seriously though, in this cold weather, not overheating whilst under doonas etc is difficult right? Or am I just not being vigilant enough?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Chiefsgirl hope you are enjoying your holiday
    Last edited by AAA; 22-06-2014 at 04:02.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rachie5 nope def not to early that's when I first got any sign of a second line mind you I dismantled the test and tan outside and held it up to the light and only at a very certain angle did I see it lol wasn't noticeable to dp until 7dp5dt @canuck28 welcome aboard I hope this journey is short and sweet for u you def won't feel alone while on this thread it goes so quickly during the week you'll have trouble catching up @blossom1 I'm glad u decided to use ur last two embies I have everything crossed for u 😊 @AAA I think you'll b ok u have get warm but ur body temp will normally regulate itself if ur really worried just check with a thermometer this is the first cycle I have no had terrible night sweas after a transfer it's either a really good sign or not a good sign only time will tell
    Honestly I feel like a kid at x mass waking up butterfly's in my tummy only difference is my train of thought is POAS it not to POAS I'm only 4dp5dt so still abit too early tomoro morning I'll make xmass morning so I'll probly be up at 5am running around outside hoping to see a glimpse of a line arghhh I'm so nervous really don't like this feeling

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

11. The Following User Says Thank You to miissalina For This Useful Post:

AAA  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by francesthecat View Post
    Wow Leyshoja a I hope you get a second line tomorrow.
    So understand the flog the dead horse thing I'm at the end of the line. The next step for me is Donor Embryos, I've my peace, still a mountain of tears also.

Good luck
    Nope, no second line and yes a mountain of tears this morning. I'm also going to be signing up for donor eggs this week and even though I've made peace with it I'm still so disappointed there will be no mini-me. Very disappointed right now

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Welcome @canuck28! Sounds like your cycle is progressing well. Good luck!
    @blossom1 I hope you enjoy your break and recharge those fertility batteries

Afm laying here wide awake now in the middle of the night, googling overheating during the 2ww. I'm sure I am overheating whilst in bed since my transfer, and given I had almost complete bedrest the last few days due to pain, I'm stressing about my little emby on board Technically implantation would be over next few days if I haven't already ruined my chances. Today will be 4dp2dt. This is proving to be a looooong 2ww. Seriously though, in this cold weather, not overheating whilst under doonas etc is difficult right? Or am I just not being vigilant enough?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Lol you're stressing about nothing
    Last edited by Butterfly39; 22-06-2014 at 09:14.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

AAA  (22-06-2014)