Closed Thread
Page 113 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1363103111112113114115123 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So I peed this morning.. 7dp5dt.. still very early and very faint!

7dpt.jpg

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mrsjaguar For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mrsjaguar - OMG!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg omg omg @mrsjaguar!!!!!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies. It's been a while since I posted and there has been so much chat I can't do personals. Congratulations to those who had success either with a BFP or good follicle numbers. I'm sorry for those who haven't been as successful

We went to Perth for DHs TESA last week, it wasn't successful as they found nothing. As we flew in for the week they then booked him in for TESE that Friday... Unfortunately that also was unsuccessful. It was my birthday that day, so the news was extra hard to take. We're both pretty devastated.

We're still hoping that there is a chance we can have a biological child (completely living in denial I think) and I'm looking into micro-tese. Does anyone know a FC that performs this procedure? I've done some searching and so far I've come up with nothing. We would prefer WA, but at this stage, we'd go anywhere.

Me: 32 DP:34
    TTC#1 since June 2013
    Diagnosed Azoospermia Feb 2014
    Waiting to find those swimmers in June 2014

Thanks
    Reviews
    @GeorgieNE I'm so sorry Hun take care of yourself and make the most of it being a sat night xxx huge hugs ur way @ljg00 good luck in ur cycle welcome aboard haha @mrsjaguar massive congrats Hun yay!!!! Here comes the flow if BFP 😊 is today the first day u POAS??

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    Sorry chick, must have gotten missed in translation - can't keep up some days!

I reckon you're only as old as you feel. On the fence answer, no?
    Lol, yep on the fence alright

Thanks
    Reviews
    Woo Hoo Mrsjaguar looking good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly39 View Post
    Youre only as old as the person you're feeling, darling

haha

What's age got to do with anything really, if you're vibrant, spontaneous, and healthy? Some mums are 24 and they never get off the couch, they might as well be 60! Some dad's drop dead at 40 in accidents or of heart attacks ... Nothing in life is ever guaranteed... All you ever have is today, not the past or the future, to some extent these things are transitory and illusory.

i always look at my younger half sister who is 12 and our dad who is 70 this year. They are thick as thieves and he can now give her much more time and of himself in ways he couldn't give me 30 years ago. He's a much better Dad now with her, now that he has time to 'smell the roses'.

We all blossom at different times in life, and all our journeys are different. Our inner spirits are all at different stages of our development within these meat sacks we inhabit. What's important is following what's in your heart, doing what makes you happy, no matter what your chronological age.

Instead of thinking in terms of chronological age, think in terms of your development as a human being, and what you have to contribute to the life of another soul, whether it be knowledge, kindness, compassion, love, or wisdom.

all else is fear based ego delusion.

x
    Wow! You put it so well. Yeah I have pretty much decided to flog this horse until its dead, so if I have to go the donor route, and if it takes a couple of years, so be it. I've committed myself now, so may as well take it as far as I can go. 10dp3dt today and poas still BFN. If no faint positive tomorrow I'll be writing this one off then straight onto the donor wait list. I'm at ease with the whole situation but will no doubt still shed some tears tomorrow if I only see 1 line.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ljg00 View Post
    Hi ladies, thought I'll join you guys as I'm on June cycle too but with fresh transfer of 2 embies. Transferred on 14/06 . Currently in hospital since 2 days as I have mild ohss and need to monitor my fluids.

Wishing everyone on board good luck
    Welcome to the bandwagon @ljg00 and good luck on the tww ! @GeorgieNE I'm so sorry to hear you are out, keep trying .... we will all get there in the end

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    So I peed this morning.. 7dp5dt.. still very early and very faint!

Attachment 56757
    Yippee kai oh kai ay !!! Another BFP - June is really turning into a baby making boom !! Good on you @mrsjaguar and congratulations..