Closed Thread
Page 112 of 154 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @stephiew are u talking about kingswood?? Is called kingswood compounding pharnacy it's on the great western highway

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe @miissalina thanks. I'll look into it. Sounds right though :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    I never did get many replies from you guys as to how old is 'too old' to become parents.... nobody else game to comment
    Youre only as old as the person you're feeling, darling

haha

What's age got to do with anything really, if you're vibrant, spontaneous, and healthy? Some mums are 24 and they never get off the couch, they might as well be 60! Some dad's drop dead at 40 in accidents or of heart attacks ... Nothing in life is ever guaranteed... All you ever have is today, not the past or the future, to some extent these things are transitory and illusory.

i always look at my younger half sister who is 12 and our dad who is 70 this year. They are thick as thieves and he can now give her much more time and of himself in ways he couldn't give me 30 years ago. He's a much better Dad now with her, now that he has time to 'smell the roses'.

We all blossom at different times in life, and all our journeys are different. Our inner spirits are all at different stages of our development within these meat sacks we inhabit. What's important is following what's in your heart, doing what makes you happy, no matter what your chronological age.

Instead of thinking in terms of chronological age, think in terms of your development as a human being, and what you have to contribute to the life of another soul, whether it be knowledge, kindness, compassion, love, or wisdom.

all else is fear based ego delusion.

x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Butterfly39 For This Useful Post:

Chiefsgirl  (22-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Butterfly39 - very wise advise!

i love your "no snowflake ever fell in the wrong place"...brought a little tear to my eye x

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Monty3 For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lovely response @buttefly39. You always have a way with words @Monty3 I must be blind. I read butterfly's response again 3 times and can't see that line, but agree its beautiful!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

8. The Following User Says Thank You to AAA For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (21-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Monty3 great news, that is excellent fert rate!

Well ladies I'm definitely out, AF arrived this morning, 5 days early and before BT. At least it had the decency to arrive on a sat so vino tonight!

Huge best of luck to the UTD and PUPO girls remaining. Hopefully you'll all get your BFP's and we will never have to meet again in this place:-) signing off

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts - 5dt BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, total fertilization failure
    FET June 2014 5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, thought I'll join you guys as I'm on June cycle too but with fresh transfer of 2 embies. Transferred on 14/06 . Currently in hospital since 2 days as I have mild ohss and need to monitor my fluids.

Wishing everyone on board good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Lovely response @buttefly39. You always have a way with words @Monty3 I must be blind. I read butterfly's response again 3 times and can't see that line, but agree its beautiful!

its in my signature

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahuh! @Butterfly39 I only ever use bubhub on my mobile so didn't see that

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha I just realised @Butterfly39 lol when just posting my last comment I used my text predictor of previously typed words, and I previously must have missed the r so called you buttefly hahahahahahaha. So sorry hun