Closed Thread
Page 11 of 154 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 I sure hope not seeing that it won't be done under any sedation! But I have been reading that like with everything in the journey, everybody reacts differently. So while for some it's just been a bit uncomfortable, for others it has been painful. Knowing my luck I will fall into the latter!
    fingers crossed it's not painful and is easy peesy I'm going to look up endo scratching now!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rarah11 View Post
    I had an endo scratch done for my last cycle and it was a little painful but only for about 3 seconds...
    @Rarah11 thanks for the reassurance hun! 3 seconds of pain is fine by me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

First post on BH in a LOOOONG time! Back to the IVF train again for a FET in June after a successful FET way back in 2010! Nervous, excited, terrified!

Looking forward to getting on top of everyone's stories and can't wait to start hearing news of BFPs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    Hi All,

First post on BH in a LOOOONG time! Back to the IVF train again for a FET in June after a successful FET way back in 2010! Nervous, excited, terrified!

Looking forward to getting on top of everyone's stories and can't wait to start hearing news of BFPs!
    Hi @kizmetzing! Nice to hear you've had success hun 😊 Did you have many attempts before getting that BFP? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    KayzB,
    I'm one of the lucky ones. I did a stim cycle which went somewhat disastrously. I ended up with OHSS which put me into hospital the day after EPU, was discharged, went home for the night and was readmitted the following day straight into the ICU for 2 days. From there I was put onto a regular ward for another 7 days (Hospital staff managed the whole thing VERY badly). As a result I couldn't go to ET so ended up with 2 frosties. It took three months to head back for FET which went well and ended with a BFP. Hardly a IVF veteran, just lucky!
    So I'm back for my other frosty and not convinced we will go back for another stim cycle if that doesn't work. FS assures us it wouldn't happen again, but it was so hideous I'm unconvinced I would even risk it again.
    Kiz

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kizmetzing Ohh I'm so glad something wonderful eventuated outta all that drama hun!
    I can understand your wariness: I had OHSS too & have never experienced such agony - it is definitely not something I ever want to go thru again! Like you I had to cancel/delay transfer, but that ended up BFN anyway.
    So really praying my FET is successful. If not no more snowbabies & will have to stim again. But am hoping it doesn't come to that xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 22-05-2014 at 18:20.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by kizmetzing View Post
    KayzB,
    I'm one of the lucky ones. I did a stim cycle which went somewhat disastrously. I ended up with OHSS which put me into hospital the day after EPU, was discharged, went home for the night and was readmitted the following day straight into the ICU for 2 days. From there I was put onto a regular ward for another 7 days (Hospital staff managed the whole thing VERY badly). As a result I couldn't go to ET so ended up with 2 frosties. It took three months to head back for FET which went well and ended with a BFP. Hardly a IVF veteran, just lucky!
    So I'm back for my other frosty and not convinced we will go back for another stim cycle if that doesn't work. FS assures us it wouldn't happen again, but it was so hideous I'm unconvinced I would even risk it again.
    Kiz
    oh my goodness! What an awful thing to go through, and what a reward at the end of it! Here's hoping your next one is easy peesy!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @Soques Lol! I only save the stalking for you my darling And no no, in person too... 😯 Can't you see me, I'm outside. Good thing for your 2 acres of land, gives me ample space for my covert operations 😯 Oh look at that pretty garden you have....
    I know your not in my garden with that comment... It's over grown and needs a mow 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome ladies... So sorry to read of all the heartache and hassles everyone has gone through... It really shows how strong we are all in our personal own way... Chins up, smiles on, and thinking positive thoughts.. We will all get though this together.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi, can I join the June thread too?
    Testing on Wednesday, then prob a stim cycle in June!
    Last edited by OIC; 23-05-2014 at 11:42.