Closed Thread
Page 108 of 154 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @blossom1 I am so sorry sweetie, it's never easy. Red wine and chocolate are def in order!

Rachie5 my FS tells me to go about my business and even encourages me to exercise, says it's good to keep you calm and get the blood flowing.

This time I will be hoping on a flight to nz later that same day and going to a rugby game the next day followed by a week of visiting the inlaws. For me that will be r&r.

AFM, well I had a massive meltdown today and so have changed my flights to a later flight time to give myself
    F time to get to the airport after transfer. It also means DH will be able to be at transfer with me. It's more $$ to change the flights again and also late night pick up,fees for rentals and now a motel at the airport in akl, but in the grand scheme of things what's an extra $500 right? I think I'd kick myself if I got super stressed and it didn't work.

So transfer for me at 1pm tmw!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 I'm so sorry to hear about your negative.
    @Chiefsgirl and @rachie5 good luck with your transfers today.
    @KayzB hope your transfer went well and sorry your DH missed it. If it is any consolation, I had a cold for my transfer and it just kept getting worse over the week.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald26 For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (20-06-2014),KayzB  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefsgirl View Post
    @blossom1 I am so sorry sweetie, it's never easy. Red wine and chocolate are def in order!

Rachie5 my FS tells me to go about my business and even encourages me to exercise, says it's good to keep you calm and get the blood flowing.

This time I will be hoping on a flight to nz later that same day and going to a rugby game the next day followed by a week of visiting the inlaws. For me that will be r&r.

AFM, well I had a massive meltdown today and so have changed my flights to a later flight time to give myself
    F time to get to the airport after transfer. It also means DH will be able to be at transfer with me. It's more $$ to change the flights again and also late night pick up,fees for rentals and now a motel at the airport in akl, but in the grand scheme of things what's an extra $500 right? I think I'd kick myself if I got super stressed and it didn't work.

So transfer for me at 1pm tmw!
    Good luck today Chiefsgirl! Money well spent to change flights I say!

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts - 5dt BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, total fertilization failure
    FET June 2014 5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 thankyou 😊 I'm so excited but SOoo nervous today ! :-)

TTC 5 years. Mild pcos + MFI.
    First icsi IVF : 4 snow babies. T/f in June.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for the transfers today girls :thumbup:

Afm looks like I have the same pain and bloating as last time. All the symptoms of ohss but when I mentioned it to my fs after the fact last time she said would have been internal bleeding probably. I still think it was and is now ohss even tho I had few eggs. Its so painful I can barely move. Sitting standing laying even breathing is killing me. I thought I got it last time perhaps because no eggs were collected. But this time I did and had my transfer 2 days ago. Started panadiene extra, gastrolyte and even eno last night in attempts to reduce my pain and swelling. Stressed about the effects of all this pain on my little emby Suggestions on how to relieve this agony welcome.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA I'm sure I read somewhere that OHSS is associated with slightly higher success rates. I can't imagine why, but nevertheless keep that in mind. Sorry I've never had it so can't assist.... @blossom1 I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN - have you had your bt already or just poas? Mine bt is not due till next Tuesday?
    AFM had the tiniest of pink spotting last night (after bd'ing tmi sorry) and am now praying that its implantation bleeding. Yesterday should have been the completion day of implantation so fingers crossed. Still poas'ing and got a BFN today, but its still early so definitely not counting myself out yet. I'm trying real hard not to get my hopes up but that one little spot last night is doing my head in

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

AAA  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by leyshoja View Post
    @AAA I'm sure I read somewhere that OHSS is associated with slightly higher success rates. I can't imagine why, but nevertheless keep that in mind. Sorry I've never had it so can't assist.... @blossom1 I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN - have you had your bt already or just poas? Mine bt is not due till next Tuesday?
    AFM had the tiniest of pink spotting last night (after bd'ing tmi sorry) and am now praying that its implantation bleeding. Yesterday should have been the completion day of implantation so fingers crossed. Still poas'ing and got a BFN today, but its still early so definitely not counting myself out yet. I'm trying real hard not to get my hopes up but that one little spot last night is doing my head in
    hi possum. I did POAS and BT is next Thursday, but I started light spotting, which I never do, a few days ago, thought maybe it was implantation and got hopeful but alas full blown period started today. I now know I can't trust any signs of anything that my body does with IVF and to just wait and see! Hopefully for you it is different though! My period was due today so she is bang on time! Fingers crossed for you Hun! XboxXbox

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja its early days hun. I've read sooo many stories of women spotting even bleeding, well into their pregnancy. Don't give up hope just yet xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @Chiefsgirl and @rachie5. Think you did the right thing changing your flights Chiefsgirl, you can take it easy and relax a bit!
    @AAA I had awful pain after my transfer. I couldn't stand up straight or lift anything and was generally miserable. Keep up the fluids including gatorade/powerade, avoid foods that make you gassy like garlic and onions, panadeine/panadol every 4 hrs if you need to. I also took normacol (laxative) to help reduce bloating. Took about 3 days or so for me to start feeling better. Hope you feel better soon

13. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

AAA  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    hi possum. I did POAS and BT is next Thursday, but I started light spotting, which I never do, a few days ago, thought maybe it was implantation and got hopeful but alas full blown period started today. I now know I can't trust any signs of anything that my body does with IVF and to just wait and see! Hopefully for you it is different though! My period was due today so she is bang on time! Fingers crossed for you Hun! XboxXbox
    Well at least I know its not AF coming. That never starts in dribs and drabs its just BANG - full flow, and I know about 24 hours in advance due to a telltale backache. It hasn't made me give up hope @AAA, completely the opposite in fact, its gotten my hopes up - which is baaaaaaaad.