Closed Thread
Page 107 of 154 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @blossom1 Crapola. That sucks. Your day will come but take care of yourself in the meantime. Big Hugs
    @rachie5 this is what I have done on day of transfer and the result:
    1 - accupuncure before transfer then had to get on a plane that afternoon for work (don't recommend!) = BFN
    2 - complete rest all day/ lounging around on a deck chair = BFN
    3 - Accupuncture pre and post transfer then back to work = BFP

So the resting didn't make any difference for me.

In the TWW I don't do full on rest or anything just try to get about my normal life, with a few exceptions and take it a bit easy. I don't do anything that gets the body temp too hot so no exercise, no saunas/hot baths (not that I have those anyway) and I avoid heavy lifting or foods that are bad in pregnancy. I also try to stay away from any heavy duty chemicals like cleaning products.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    Hi Folks, at the bottom here, another BFN for us. Farkkkk!
    Big hugs Bloss. x We aren't far behind you, I fear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    I hope not hun. A good French wine helpsxxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Blossom1, so sorry to read your update. **** is the word!!!!
    Big hugs xxx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to francesthecat For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mrsjaguar View Post
    MissJaguar, your not out just yet. Sending you positive sticky vibes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh @blossom1 I'm so sorry to hear your news. Sending the biggest virtual hugs xxx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

blossom1  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques I have everything crossed for u things are def looking up which is excellent defiantly a waiting game @mrsjaguar don't be deflated just yet my last BFP I tested 5dp5dt and I could see u squinted only once I pulled the test apart ran out he back and held it to the sun and even then dp said I was seeing things so keep testing and FX
    I know it's hard not to feel like it's over everyday I feel about ten diff emotions one min I'm positive next it's all over just keep thinking positive 😊 good luck @Newbeee2 yay for being pupo welcome to the TWW @leyshoja lol another POAS addict good to see I'm not the only one I also test too early knowing what it's going to say it's just nice to think that maybe it'll be a little surprise @blossom1 I'm so sorry to hear , hope u treat urself tonight and recharge yourself this journey honestly sucks!!!! How many frosties do you have left?
    AFM other embie didn't make it so no frosties in grateful we got one considering what happened I'm just starting to freak a little getting negative thoughts just gotta keep calm and relax this will be our secind stim and third transfer can I ask how many cycles you girls have done so far is there roughly an average before you get ur BFP and it STICKS but I guess everyone and every situation is different

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by miissalina View Post
    @Soques I have everything crossed for u things are def looking up which is excellent defiantly a waiting game @mrsjaguar don't be deflated just yet my last BFP I tested 5dp5dt and I could see u squinted only once I pulled the test apart ran out he back and held it to the sun and even then dp said I was seeing things so keep testing and FX
    I know it's hard not to feel like it's over everyday I feel about ten diff emotions one min I'm positive next it's all over just keep thinking positive good luck @Newbeee2 yay for being pupo welcome to the TWW @leyshoja lol another POAS addict good to see I'm not the only one I also test too early knowing what it's going to say it's just nice to think that maybe it'll be a little surprise @blossom1 I'm so sorry to hear , hope u treat urself tonight and recharge yourself this journey honestly sucks!!!! How many frosties do you have left?
    AFM other embie didn't make it so no frosties in grateful we got one considering what happened I'm just starting to freak a little getting negative thoughts just gotta keep calm and relax this will be our secind stim and third transfer can I ask how many cycles you girls have done so far is there roughly an average before you get ur BFP and it STICKS but I guess everyone and every situation is different

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus
    yes, chocolate and wine and chats with the gorgeous @KayzB and planning step B. We will be ok i just pray it won't be a physically awful cycle like last month. Just starting now so signing off. Best of my baby wishes to all you other awesome women!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to blossom1 For This Useful Post:

KayzB  (20-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 so sorry to hear hun. There is a show on at the moment which I probably should be embarrassed to say I am addicted to, it's called "When love comes to town" or as my DH calls it in his male way "that girls on a bus show". Anyway it feels like this we girls are stuck together on a shi*ty old bus with no aircon, sticky vinyl seats and that musty smell. When we get to each town some of us are lucky to get off the bus, stay on in town and never look back, and for the rest the bus takes off again. Your turn to get off this *****y bus has to come, just got to stay on it:-)

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts - 5dt BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, total fertilization failure
    FET June 2014 5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieNE View Post
    @blossom1 so sorry to hear hun. There is a show on at the moment which I probably should be embarrassed to say I am addicted to, it's called "When love comes to town" or as my DH calls it in his male way "that girls on a bus show". Anyway it feels like this we girls are stuck together on a shi*ty old bus with no aircon, sticky vinyl seats and that musty smell. When we get to each town some of us are lucky to get off the bus, stay on in town and never look back, and for the rest the bus takes off again. Your turn to get off this *****y bus has to come, just got to stay on it:-)

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts - 5dt BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, total fertilization failure
    FET June 2014 5dt
    thankyou darling, that's a great analogy xxx