Closed Thread
Page 105 of 154 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Got good news today... DNA fragmentation only 7%... DH sperm count up form .30 million to 3 million with motility going from 13% to 75 %... Testosterone from 4.7 to 14.3 in 5 weeks... Yippie... As long as my eggs are good we should be able to get pregnant... Great news... Monday here we come 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques that's great news you both must be over the moon (especially DH)
    What's ur next step do u have to stim again or do u have frosties ?

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques thats fantastic!!!
    @miissalina yay!!!!!

Sent from my SM-T210 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=miissalina;7823089]@Soques that's great news you both must be over the moon (especially DH)
    What's ur next step do u have to stim again or do u have frosties ?

It will be another full stim cycle... Haven't been able to get any fertilised eggs yet... 1st cycle no eggs collected (done with qFG in townsville), 2nd cycle 4 eggs collected but none good for transfer (with Genea in Sydney City)... So this will be our third... Hoping that three time lucky....

We are house sitting for some friends, so we are pretty excited to be able to stay during a whole cycle without much need to hotel rooms... Yippie.

So awaiting AF but hoping she stays away until at least sat/sun... So if I have to first bloods can be done up here and then when I fly down on Monday I can get my drugs and first injection... FS has me on a one off injection of Elonva, which can be taken up to three or four days after first day... And then no more injections until the ovulation subpresser... It's nice that way.

Anyway... Things are looking better so prayers are being said for the next steps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for PUPO Miissalina so happy both your embies made it to it to day 5

Soques that's great news Elovona is supposed to produce good quailty eggs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Congrats @Emerald26! Let's hope your success is catching!
    @Sharlee32 I'm so sorry sweetie, sending you lots of hugs. But it might just be a late implanter.

For ladies in the tww or about to stim there is a meditation album on iTunes called positive visualisation for ivf by zita west. It's got meditation tracks for pre/post transfer and for the tww. I read an article about how she worked with an ivf clinic in the uk and they had great success.

I also downloaded hypnosis for ivf by bree Taylor molyneaux and be fertile guided relaxations for ivf.

I listened to the last two a lot during stim phase and over the last few weeks as I tried to stay calm before this fet cycle. I'm a big believer in meditation/relaxation and think it can't hurt to give it a try especially in the tww! It has helped me stay sane while not getting much sleep as I'm on steroids, and I'm pretty much a stress bucket about everything ,

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chiefsgirl For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (19-06-2014),francesthecat  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques great news about your husband. I took elonva for my stim cycle and it was a better result than my fs was expecting.
    @KayzB good luck for today. I just took the train past Hawthorn and sent some positive vibes your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Soques - that's wonderful news hon. Yay!
    @KayzB - good luck xxxx Thinking of you!

Stupid me pee'd on a stick at 5dp5dt this morning & BFN. I know it's stupidly early but can't help but feel out already.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck today @KayzB!
    @mrsjaguar its early days yet. Dont give up hope just yet xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 thank you hun! Definitely could do with lots of positivity 😕 Feeling very crappy from a throat injection & fever, went into panic mode stuck in peak time traffic, and feeling abandoned as DH is away for work! Just not getting good vibes already 😞 But I will pray for the best xx

@mrsjaguar & @AAA thanks for your wishes lovelys 😘 xx

@mrsjaguar evil pee sticks! I know you must be feeling defeated already, but still lots of time for a favourable end result hun 😊 xx

@Soques great news hun! Such a big relief for you & DH. Glad things are finally looking up 😊 xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 19-06-2014 at 08:39.