Closed Thread
Page 104 of 154 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104105106114 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Emerald26 congratulations on your BFP. I remember that tense wait to 12 weeks when I had my son after our miscarriage and then chemical pregnancy. I had a fantastic OB though who saw me from 8 weeks and scanned every fortnight. Everything was fine 2nd time around so I hope it will be for you too!
    @Sharlee32 I have my fingers crossed that you get a late surprise. My 1st pregnancy I didn't get a +ve hpt until 5 weeks. My 2nd which was ivf I didn't get a +ve till 10 or 11dpt, maybe even 12. I remember being totally shocked. I'm really sorry this is your last round. If this cycle doesn't work out I hope you and dh can find some peace and a way to move on. Big hugs. I imagine it can't be easy.

Hooray to all the PUPO ladies. Hope your tww's all pass in the blink of an eye without too much stress xx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to stephiew For This Useful Post:

Emerald26  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @AAA I also heard about that so it's currently sitting in an air tight back of rice haha o dear, when I did it I thought keep calm keep calm so I think I did pretty good usually I'd have a freak out
    Have you decided if you'll POAS ? What dates ur BT

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to poas but I take pregnyl shots through the 2ww. First one tonight. How about you?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops. Bt is 2nd July. Period due (on paper) on 1st July - my bday! Oh the joys lol. But my period always comes later than predict when I'm cycling. When's yours @miissalina?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    @AAA on my last FET I did pregnyl booster so couldn't POAS but this cycle no pregnyl boosters just crinone my last stim cycle the same thing my BFP showed at 5dp5dt so I kinda have expectations about this cycle being the same just without the chemical part kinda think I could be setting myself up for more heartache but I'm feeling good ATM so it's to dream big lol
    BT booked for the 30th AF is due on the 28th nerve racking times ahead I wish had the will power to resist POAS but I don't unfortunately

Me 26, DH 30
    TTC 4yrs
    Mild pco
    Mild endo
    Lap done 9/13
    4rounds of clomid with BFN
    5th cycle of clomid chemical pregnancy

Started IVF jan 2014

1st IVF Jan 2014: @WFC antagonist cycle started, cancelled day 9 due to over stimulation, 60+ follicles.

2ND IVF March 2014: Next generation fertility ,Antagonist cycle, chemical pregnancy!!!!!

*DIAGNOSED WITH HIGH UTERINE NK CELLS

3rd: 1st FET May2014, started intralipids for the first time due to high NK cells in the uterus

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sharlee32 huge hug to you my cycle twin. After I saw you had poas, I crumbled and did one too it was a big BFN. Looks like our transfer day wasn't a lucky one. I wish you all the best to you and DH, you deserve a wonderful life from here on.

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts - BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, total fertilization failure

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieNE View Post
    @Sharlee32 huge hug to you my cycle twin. After I saw you had poas, I crumbled and did one too it was a big BFN. Looks like our transfer day wasn't a lucky one. I wish you all the best to you and DH, you deserve a wonderful life from here on.
    @GeorgieNE really sorry to hear hun. But am hoping there's still time left. Is your BT on Fri? xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @KayzB it's odd my clinic does the BT 14 days post transfer so mine isn't until 25th:-)

Me 37 DX Endo, Tubal Damage AMH 9.6, DH 41 no issues
    3 x IUI 2013 - BFN
    IVF#1 stim Apr 2014 - 6 eggs, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts - 5dt BFN
    IVF#2 stim June 2014 - 7 eggs, total fertilization failure
    FET June 2014 5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgieNE View Post
    @KayzB it's odd my clinic does the BT 14 days post transfer so mine isn't until 25th:-)
    @GeorgieNE oh true definition of the '2w'w'! 😊 Hope that 2nd line ends up appearing hun, hang in there xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you all

There are a lot in the tww so hopefully more positives to come in the next two weeks.
    @GeorgiNE sorry to hear you may be out. Hopefully kayzb's positive vibes work for you like they did for me.
    @stephiew thanks for your words. It gives me comfort knowing your next pregnancy was successful
    @KayzB I didn't ask for my numbers. I am already obsessive without having more things to obsess over. Also with my last pregnancy, everything looked great till the 10 week scan, so I think maybe the less I am told, the better for me at the moment.