Closed Thread
Page 101 of 154 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1531
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear this is the end of the road for you @Sharlee32. Big hugs to you xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear if your update Sharlee it's heartbreaking and just plain cruel.
    No words But biggest hugs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    Well my attempts at thinking positively are crashing down atm. Finally got the call from the lab to say of my 3 mature eggs, only 1 fertilised normally. The other 2 fertilised abnormally. And FS wants it put back in tomorrow ie Day 2! I asked about analysis of other 2 for answers as to why they didnt fertilise properly, but they apparently dont do that. Sitting here in tears thinking I have no hope again. Anyone ever had a Day2 transfer with only 1 emby?

Hey @AAA, don't despair. My first two transfers were with 2 day 4 cell embies, first one BFN, second one gave me a BFP. Good luck for today !!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

AAA  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharlee32 View Post
    Hello Ladies,
    Wowsers this thread moves.
    Just a quick one from me tested today at 7dp5dt stark white BFN as per usual so safe to say I am out. haven't really had the chance to discuss with DH but don't think we will be going to Sydney again it is just too hard with all the last minute travel ect involved. Plus I am broke like very broke
    Hey @Sharlee32 don't give up too early. I got my BFP last year at 12dp2dt and it was super-faint !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopefullyanotherbaby View Post
    Hi ladies - how do you feel before egg pick up? I am booked in for epu on Friday however I feel like I am going to pop!!! And am every uncomfortable.. Is that normal this far out from epu? The fs was going to take me tomorrow as had 3 18mm on Monday However he wants more to catch up so hopefully have more on Friday... I have last scan tomorrow but I am hurting badly... Hope it's normal?
    Yep, I've felt like that once or twice. Unfortunately it only gets worse because supposedly each follicle that they puncture leaks about half a cup of fluid into your abdomen over the following few days. It goes away reasonably quickly though.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AAA View Post
    PUPO

Yippee and woohoo !!! How exciting !!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

AAA  (18-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So if I'm not mistaken, these are the people on the tww: @mrsjaguar @leyshoja @GeorgieNE @blossom1 @Emerald26 @kizmetzing @francisthecat @missalina @AAA @Monty3 - 10 of us
    About to be on the tww - @KayzB, @Newbee22, @rachie5 and @Chiefsgirl
    And of course our BFP @stephiew (yes, we are all soooo envious )

Is this a much busier month than normal ? @Sharlee32 I completely understand the broke part. This stuff is financially devastating. I have to admit the financial strain of this has brought me to tears more often than the actual IVF failures.

How old do you guys think is too old to become parents? I'm prepared to fight this fight maybe up until I am say 44, but wouldn't want to be giving birth after 45, I don't think. That just seems too much. Plus by then DP will be 47. We are both fit and healthy, just getting old . Any opinions or thoughts on how old you would be prepared to go?
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 18-06-2014 at 13:14.

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

Butterfly39  (18-06-2014),Chiefsgirl  (18-06-2014),francesthecat  (18-06-2014),KayzB  (18-06-2014),kizmetzing  (19-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @leyshoja I think you have got it down pat! If I had a gold star I would give you one!
    And yep certainly seems busy compared to previous months! How awesome if luck is on our side & we all end up in a due date thread together 😊 xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    That'd be a dream come true !!

Thanks
    Reviews
    All done PUPO with two compacting blasty on board. Now laying on the couch and barking orders for cups of tea and snuggley blankets at DH.

Might even even be a chance for 3 frosties who were just yet blastly. That would be a first for us ever. What will be, will be. BT 30

Thank you for kind wishes

Good luck