Closed Thread
Page 10 of 154 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    @KayzB how are you Hun ? You must be getting close to some action soon?
    @blossom1 nope still another month for me! 😐 AF would only be due this time next month, assuming it's not extra delayed again!
    Next week I have my scratch tho. But yep after that back to more waiting! xx
    Last edited by KayzB; 22-05-2014 at 09:26.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by KayzB View Post
    @blossom1 nope still another month for me! ������ AF would only be due this time next month, assuming it's not extra delayed again!
    Next week I have my scratch tho. But yep after that back to more waiting! xx
    ahh ,Okay. Is the scratching painful?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance thanks - this is my second one too - I agree with you about the being able to get pregnant my concern is whether we have any genetic issues - as the first one was T-18... It just seems so unfair all the stress to get a BFP and then for it to he taken away! I did speak to an IvF veteran who had 7 miscarriages and she said keep the bigger picture in sight and ignore the timeline (which I find the hardest..) she now has a 5 year old daughter...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Bellydance thanks for your thoughtful reply. There's a lot to consider, isn't there. I don't think I'd be comfy with 2 if they were blasts and I was under 35, but given that I'm over that age and embies only 2 days old, the chances of both sticking are pretty unlikely ....and , we only have this year for transfers and will take a break for a few months after this next transfer if it's negative. Hopefully one of them sticks!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Rarah11 oh geez, there is no fairness in the world sometimes. I'm so sorry to see Y ou've been through this twice now. I too know women who have had multiple MC and a still born baby, and then a live, take home baby. Unfortunately in the TTC journey there are no guarantees, with or without IVF . I too had a MC at 9 weeks 5 years ago, and you never forget. That baby made me stronger and more resilient and connects me to all the women all the world over who have been through it. There are so many of us. Hang in there poss. Xxxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @blossom1 thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Rarah11 if your test comes back with T18 or something similar again will you consider genetic testing of the embies? I don't know how much they can test at embie stage but they may be able to screen out some of those problems?? I would consider it but they can't do it on frosties (well technically they can but the risk with refreezing is too high especially when they they are blasties as ours are).
    @blossom1 I really hope that you get a sticky one. Third time lucky

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Bellydance - our FS has mentioned PGD which we will certainly consider but depends on the results as may have to do other stuff too... Like everything there is a risk and a cost...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by blossom1 View Post
    ahh ,Okay. Is the scratching painful?
    @blossom1 I sure hope not seeing that it won't be done under any sedation! But I have been reading that like with everything in the journey, everybody reacts differently. So while for some it's just been a bit uncomfortable, for others it has been painful. Knowing my luck I will fall into the latter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had an endo scratch done for my last cycle and it was a little painful but only for about 3 seconds...