+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Earliest pregnancy signs-questions

Some daft questions, ladies!
    If you dtd on the day of ovulation, how long after that does implantation occur?
    Would it be possible to experience early symptoms 1-3 days after actual conception?
    How can you tell the difference between early pregnancy signs (sore breasts etc) and the lead up to AF and those regular symptoms? Would I be getting period symptoms nearly 2 weeks before my due date or would it more likely be early pregnancy signs?
    How early is too early to experience this stuff due to pregnancy (unusually painful breasts, nausea, starting just days after dtd?)

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Im not sure to be honest, but I was throwing up with ds1 at 4 days after dtd.

With ds2 I had metallic taste at about 11dpo, and apparently I was craving popcorn as I bought 4packs of it plus a pregnancy test

With dd I was dead tired from about 5dpo(which was about 9 days past dtd), and got a bfp at 7dpo.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to IndigoJ For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (04-05-2014)

SpecialPatrolGroup is offline T-rex is cranky until she gets her coffee.
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    To be honest, I don't trust myself to know ine from the other anymore. So many cycles I am sure that what I am feeling are pregnancy symptoms and then af shows up. Since dd I have had one bfp which ended in miscarriage. That cycle, we weren't trying, but I just felt certain something was different from ovulation (I just felt pregnant) but I kept telling myself that it just wasn't possible, until 25 dpo.

So, in answer to your question, I don't know.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app

5. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialPatrolGroup For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-05-2014)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    The only thing i noticed very early on was being really tired and needing a nap during the day which wasnt normal for me

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Utter exhaustion almost immediately. I operate on very little sleep so cope with tiredness but I knew each time I was pregnant when I couldn't keep my eyes open by 1pm. Usually felt like this around a week.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    My first pregnancy I had nothing that early on. This pregnancy on the other hand about 3 days after ovulation I got thrush and a UTI together (I never get UTI's), I knew then that I was most likely pregnant.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-05-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I got sore b00bs very soon after conception.
    I used to get sore b00bs about a week before AF would arrive but this time it was 2 weeks beforehand. And it was different. Rather than the b00b aching it was more just the nipples were sensitive.
    I didn't put it down to being UTD though. It was a week later when I couldn't stomach the taste if my coffee I knew something was up.
    Implantation takes between 6-12 days after fertilization..... Maybe you are more the 6 day kinda girl?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to SpecialK For This Useful Post:

~Marigold~  (05-05-2014)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    My last two pregnancies I had the usual symptoms early on, but only from around 2-4 weeks. Nausea, exhaustion, AF like symptoms and then got my BFP's. But to be honest I wasn't thinking too much about it or worrying about being pregnant so early after dtd so maybe just didn't notice with the other two.
    So strange though, the symptoms are so strong right now, even things that I've never experienced with the other two.. like sensitivity to smell, I cooked meat last night and felt sick and turned off at the thought of eating it (never had that before) and this morning I had to stop myself turning on the kettle as I don't even feel like my morning coffee, which I look forward to every day.
    The Bo0bs are KILLING me, and feel swollen. So weird.
    Maybe it's a phantom, haha.

Sent from my GT-S7500T using The Bub Hub mobile app
    Last edited by ~Marigold~; 05-05-2014 at 08:06.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    With all 3 of my pregnancies I have felt exhausted and queasy on the day of implantation which for me is 7dpo. And with all 3 pregnancies I have got a BFP on 10/11dpo. With my latest pregnancy I was getting random boob pain before implantation, whether that was a pregnancy symptom or just a random thing I couldn't tell you! Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im not sure when i ovulated exactly but a week or week and a half after DTD i felt symptoms, enlarged breasts also sensitive, then like mild on and off cramping under a week before AF was due, then the tiredness hit, so exhausted falling asleep during the day!
    Its so interesting how some people dont know they are pregnant like months and months along, but others will get strong symptoms shortly after conception...