+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I found the baby jogger too long for my liking I got a city mini as a thrashing pram (beach etc)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    I've got the bjcs and Love it. I live how I can use it in single or double
    Mode. It's easy to fold and steer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I have the bjcs, I got it in 2011 and it's still going strong. My girls have a 23 month age gap. My 4 yo is quite lazy and will often still ride in the pram.

However, I've always wished I got the donkey, it wasn't in stores yet when I got my bjcs, but I so wish I'd waited.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh I'll add I only have had two donkeys because I had sell it to fund move qld ☺️

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just made this decision a few weeks ago. Thankfully we went the donkey, I used it for the first time today and got 2 compliments, it was so smooth and the basket was great. Ihavent used it in double mode yet but can't see any issues. We spent a long time at the baby shop playing around with the two and personally didn't like the length of the bjcs - it was like a train. Also they advertise to have 16 different positions but there is only a few where both seats can be laying down the seats seemed to be on top of each other in lots of the positions also. I just love that the donkey provides each child with their own dedicated space without piling on top of the other. Definitely recommend going to a bay shop and having a good long push and muck around with both., but I really love the donkey so far.

Thanks
    Reviews
    City mini double all the way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ta for the input. We had a quick squizz yesterday. Dh wasnt a huge fan of the donkey....mostly because of the $$$. However he did sat I will be the one using the pram so need to be happy. Do like the city select. Was just wondering if there is enough leg room?,???.... mainly concerned about ds kicking. Will go back and have good look again soon. Looking forward to Getting out with ds and new bubs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/1/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 7/11/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 3/10/14100 Posts in a week
    My toddler is very tall (top 3% for height for his age) and I just put him at the front of the pram facing out. He seems comfy enough.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't need a double, nor have experience with them, but having seen both in action, the donkey looks far more practical. I saw a bjcs in double mode (and I know there are lots of combinations), and it looked like a train and really impractical for bottom child.

Lots of ppl love them though. I guess it's what's going to work for you the best! Good luck!