+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by summastarlet View Post
    If you don't have ikea near you, I bought a child care brand high chair from target that is very similar to the ikea one. I got it for $30 I think. Easy to clean, removable tray. No bells and whistles but it does the job.
    Yep, this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ikea for us too.
    We don't live near a store but I spotted one on Gumtree and snapped it up. When bub was first getting the hang of it we propped a cushion behind him so he wouldn't donk his head, but we got past that stage pretty quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 posts
    Awards:
    Past Moderator - Thank you
    100 Posts in a week
    Another vote for Ikea here - three kids and 8 years of use and it was still going strong. Best $30 I ever spent!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ikea one here too. We bought it 2 weeks ago now that DD has started solids, and I never even looked at another type of high chair

Thanks
    Reviews
    I like the ikea one but my 10 month has already figured out how to get out of them!

We have a peg perago prima pappa zero3 as we needed one that folds down. It's actually really easy to clean as it's a leather-like material. Yes, more expensive than an ikea one but you can't fold them down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Are you kidding. What a consensus

.... well thats a definitel then

thanks lovelys

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by caketin View Post
    I like the ikea one but my 10 month has already figured out how to get out of them!

We have a peg perago prima pappa zero3 as we needed one that folds down. It's actually really easy to clean as it's a leather-like material. Yes, more expensive than an ikea one but you can't fold them down.
    My mr 10 month old has started attempting to climb out of it also, but only when hes finished eating. No way would my guts leave food uneaten LOL.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another ikea one vote. We ditched the exxy one for the ikea one. So much better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We have the target childcare one thats very similar to the ikea one though it has a harness rather than just the waist strap the ikea one has so good for climbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I wish we'd have bought the ikea one! We got an all bangs and whistles expensive one with padding, adjustable seat, trays etc and it was a complete PITA to clean, food got in every crevice of the darn thing!