+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 53 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    We are speculating the W was actually an M fot Morgan, who we still haven't seen since the short ages ago... but given a woman was tied to a tree for zombie food. I am not too sure anymore.

And yeah you think after ages they could smell dicompasition easy.. but maybe they are so used to smelling like blood abd guts they don't.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    We are speculating the W was actually an M fot Morgan, who we still haven't seen since the short ages ago... but given a woman was tied to a tree for zombie food. I am not too sure anymore.

And yeah you think after ages they could smell dicompasition easy.. but maybe they are so used to smelling like blood abd guts they don't.
    Do you think the woman was part of another group and did something wrong so was tied to the tree and left as zombie food as punishment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by French Pear View Post
    Do you think the woman was part of another group and did something wrong so was tied to the tree and left as zombie food as punishment?
    That is a possibility. Someone else suggested it maybe a rebel group just killing anything for craps and giggles. And W could be initial for their group. If it is they are closing in on Alexandria pretty quickly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by White Mage View Post
    That is a possibility. Someone else suggested it maybe a rebel group just killing anything for craps and giggles. And W could be initial for their group. If it is they are closing in on Alexandria pretty quickly.
    My guess is it will be the wolves.

Possibly a spoiler

In the comics there is a group called the Scavengers who attack Alexandria and start by knocking on the gate saying "Little pig, little pig let me in" so im thinking that plus the graffiti at Shirewilt they have changed the name to the wolves in the TV show.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 14/11/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by RaraMum View Post
    My guess is it will be the wolves.

Possibly a spoiler

In the comics there is a group called the Scavengers who attack Alexandria and start by knocking on the gate saying "Little pig, little pig let me in" so im thinking that plus the graffiti at Shirewilt they have changed the name to the wolves in the TV show.
    What are the wolves? Does anyone know?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by DesperatelySeekingSleep View Post
    What are the wolves? Does anyone know?
    Could it be previous evictees from Alexandria?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Sally1981 For This Useful Post:

DesperatelySeekingSleep  (25-03-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoilers ....

If they're following the comics then I thought I'd be Neegan and his group that are out there.

Rick gone cray cray!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by zooey View Post
    Spoilers ....

If they're following the comics then I thought I'd be Neegan and his group that are out there.

Rick gone cray cray!!!
    I really hope not. Im excited for the negan story line but it would be way to early to bring it in to the show now, i think anyway. And the wolves could probably be just some rival group traveling around. Shirewilt (where noahs family was and tyreese was bitten) was a long way from Alexandria and there was Ws on walkers there to so I guess they have covered alot of ground.

Although them taking the torsos of walkers and chopping off the legs and arms could be on par with Negans bone yard type thing in there camp. So you could be right.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cause walking dead needed a spin off apparently. Bit of an unoriginal title seriously...
    http://www.businessinsider.com.au/th...ng-dead-2015-3

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im actually really excited about the spin off because its going to be at the start of the outbreak. Hoping it shows more of the colapse of society.
    On the current show, maybe the Ws on the heads are like some kind of bounty thing? Like they happen while people are alive and then they take the torso back to whoever as proof?