+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Spoiler;.......................................... .................................................. ...........................

So the dude that got taken at the end of the ep. I was CERTAIN he had been bitten or scratched by the water zombie. He was WAY too awkward and erry in the church. And then sneaking off to have a devo'd cry? I was assuming he'd been hurt and was walking off to kill himself.

Now this?

Also. In the preview for the next ep that said "three if ours have been taken now" did more get taken or do they think carol and daryl have been taken?

Sooo many questions!!! Argh! So excited!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    Spoiler;.......................................... .................................................. ...........................

So the dude that got taken at the end of the ep. I was CERTAIN he had been bitten or scratched by the water zombie. He was WAY too awkward and erry in the church. And then sneaking off to have a devo'd cry? I was assuming he'd been hurt and was walking off to kill himself.

Now this?

Also. In the preview for the next ep that said "three if ours have been taken now" did more get taken or do they think carol and daryl have been taken?

Sooo many questions!!! Argh! So excited!
    .……......................................
    more spoilerish talk lalala lol ....................

bob was definitely bitten or scratched badly under the water! I think he knew his time was up and went outside to cry, but got caught. I think the cannibals have eaten tainted meat hahaaaaaaaa

I do think they thought carol & daryl had been taken too, but they're off getting Beth.. does Maggie even care? lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phony View Post
    OOOOh Foxtel!
    I have my sisters log in.
    How much of a bad wifey would I be if I watched Ep2 on Foxtel today without DH?
    Is that considered cheating? HAHAHA
    haha!! I'd wait lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Spoiler chat..............….........

So just watched it - I can't figure out the Priest's deal.. Any ideas on him?

Bob had to have gotten bitten by the water zombie there is no other explanation for his total awkies behaviour after the attack and his going off to have a cry later on. Typical I have been bitten by a zombie but it's a secret behaviour.

Was I the only one that didn't realise the terminus people were eating their captives?!? Eeuuuwwww

So if Bob was bitten and then the terminus people eat him, will this in turn, change them into zombies because it's in Bob's blood******..? Poor Bob waking up with no legs and the terminus crazies holding him captive.

They don't show the next episode preview on Foxtel. I felt like I was the only one who was worried about Beth, no one in the Group seems to care she was abducted - were they all going to leave and go to Washington without trying to find her?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I never heard daryl explaining to anyone that beth was taken. In the final ep of last season when daryl and rick had reunited, rick asked if beth was dead and daryl said "she's just gone"

Maybe i missed it. But yeah maggie doesnt seem to give a toss. Heck she's so desensitised she hasn't really mentioned Hershel even. Michonne said she missed hershy! Maggie? Zilch.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bubhub Blogger - Thanks100 Posts in a week
    I think the priest's secret is that at the beginning of the outbreak his parishioners had come to the church seeking refuge and he wouldn't help them, instead allowing the zombies to take them. That would explain the deep scratches of people trying to get in and the 'you're going to hell' message or whatever it was.

I also thought the dude got bitten by the water zombie, he did act very odd but it normally kills them much quicker than that? Now I kind of hope he's been bitten as now the cannibals will die too.

and I thought the same thing about Beth, no one seems to care except Daryl, that hasn't even told anyone

8. The Following User Says Thank You to delirium For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (22-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought Bob got bitten too, I think they can turn anywhere from a few minutes to 24 hours? I vaguely remember that from the CDC part.

I thought the same about the priest, he kept himself locked in the church and did not let others in.

I think it is all going to go bad next week!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    If you remember from season 1 the dude who kept digging those graves got bit and hid it for at least 24 hours he got really sick first and then they left him.

They only die and turn quick if it was a mega wound (neck) or something and they bleed out quick. The fever will take bob over first.

HOWEVER. They did remove his leg (hershy survived) so heres hoping they actually saved him and he escapes/survives?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

~ElectricPink~  (21-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie_eyes View Post
    If you remember from season 1 the dude who kept digging those graves got bit and hid it for at least 24 hours he got really sick first and then they left him.

They only die and turn quick if it was a mega wound (neck) or something and they bleed out quick. The fever will take bob over first.

HOWEVER. They did remove his leg (hershy survived) so heres hoping they actually saved him and he escapes/survives?
    It would be karma if he actually ends up surviving and escaping and the cannibals become walkers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm wondering what's going on with the genius dude and friends, they're definitely hiding something. I'm actually wondering if he was in some way involved in the creation/spread of the outbreak, whether intentionally or accidentally. It would explain how he just 'knows' how to cure it, and would explain their hesitation to share exactly what they know with the rest of the group.