+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 53 1231151 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default The Walking Dead - Season 5

Hello all!

Walking Dead Season 5!

What do you think will happen this season? Who is gonna diiie?

DISCUSS~

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Subbing, i'll be back when im feeling better

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    When does season 5 come out again? Not for another few months right? Well - I don't think rick, Carl or judith will die. I think that michonne and rick will shack up? They both need a little happiness.

As for the rest - I think somehow Beth will return and get to Terminus. And hopefully save everyone. And then they take over terminus and really make it safe. I hope no one gets eaten lol.

But I'm not across the comic books - and so far it's loosely followed them, right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am soooo excited I love this series!!!! Did you know they are doing a spin off? Like completely different state/characters just the same zombie apocalypse...

Anyway guesses....

Beth is already at Terminus - I think they had a few traps set up (like you do with animals)

Tyronne and Carol will come and help - Carol is very cautious these days and maybe they will come across the gun bag???

I think Tara may not be long for this world and maybe Beth as well - maybe a sacrifice sort of thing....

I personally am really excited to see Carl and Rick reunited with Judith!!!!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Meld85 For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (03-05-2014),Phony  (30-04-2014),~ElectricPink~  (13-07-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I should of done a brief over veiw. <Spoilers if you are all too lazy and not kept up>

2 parties of the prison have made their way to Terminus (rick, carl, michonne, glenn, maggie, sasha, bob, and daryl oh and the 3 military guys) a not so safe place to be, as it is revealed as michonne, daryl, carl and rick run around trying to escape to find an eerie room filled with makeshift shrines (graves?) filled with bones, a room filled with stripped skeletons, and people trapped in truck carriers. Them included. Are they being contained like cattle for a winters morning breakfast?
    Or perhaps be used as gladiators to give the people of terminus entertainment? (seriously gardening and having bbqs all day must get boring after a while)
    And what of the buried gun bag outside Terminus perimeters.
    What about Mary? who is she? We know she is bad news.

During the season, Beth mysteriously disappears after a house (that was also a funeral home) is invaded by a herd of walkers. And what Daryl see's makes us and him believe that Beth simply split on him to save her boney butt.

After a traumatic experience for Carol, Tyreese and baby Judith, where the two girls they took care of Mika and Lizzie get killed. (Lizzie killing Mika after displaying some serious psychopathic tendencies. And Carol putting down Lizzie like a dog) They venture to terminus.

Does that cover it all?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to White Mage For This Useful Post:

Phony  (30-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitman View Post
    Well - I don't think rick, Carl or judith will die. I think that michonne and rick will shack up? They both need a little happiness.
    Yeah, Michonne was giving Rick the googly eyes a few episodes back wasn't she.
    And he's been watching her with Carl.

I think Beth is OK too, probably roughed up a bit but not dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Meld85 View Post
    Did you know they are doing a spin off? Like completely different state/characters just the same zombie apocalypse...
    Woooo, I'd give that a go.

Does anyone believe Eugene's claim to know what caused the outbreak?
    I can see how it might wrap things up but he doesn't seem capable of dressing himself so I'm not expecting much of that story line.
    I could be wrong but they're deliberately making him out to be a bit dim so maybe they're trying to surprise us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I heard that the writers are saying the shos could go on for another 10 years! :thumbup:

I'm totally addicted to this show and can't wait for season 5 to start.

Now I've recently just watched all the seaaons on dvd for the first time so someone tell me what channel does it show on tv??

Sent from my GT-I9100T using The Bub Hub mobile app

10. The Following User Says Thank You to mummabear13 For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (03-05-2014)

Zombie_eyes is offline Formerly Diamondeyes
    Winner 2012 - Biggest Computer Nerd
    Winner 2013/14 - Funniest Member
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    It plays on foxtel on FX.

I think beth was kidnapped. Lured out by the owner of the dog who set a pack of zombies off in the house. No way would the house be so pristine and stocked with food if it wasnt a trap.

Probably set by the terminus people!

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zombie_eyes For This Useful Post:

Jensha  (03-05-2014),mummabear13  (30-04-2014),Phony  (01-05-2014),Pusheen The Cat  (12-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I think Beth was kidnapped, that was my first thought anyway. I doubt there was a car just sitting there for her to jump in and take.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I agree that Beth was taken by whoever was keeping the house well stocked.

I'm thinking Carol will save the gang from the cannibals with that bag of guns. She is just so awesomely hard core.

Sent from my SM-P605 using The Bub Hub mobile app