+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Patterson Lakes Playgroup

Any ladies interested in joining Patterson Lakes playgroup there is a new session on at 9:30am Fridays. Children are between 1 1/2 - 3 1/2 years old. Its a good chance to meet new mothers close by and for the little ones to interact with other children and burn some energy. Its a totally new group so it will be new to everyone. If you would like to come along, I look forward to hearing from you
    Last edited by Lala11; 15-05-2014 at 20:35.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi LaLa,

I have a ten month old and we are looking for some mums and bubs to catch up and have a play! Is he too young for this group

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

So sorry its taken me so long to reply. All the toddlers are walking and running around. You are more than welcome to come along and give it a go but there may be a playgroup session on another day that the kids are closer to your toddlers age. Let me know what you prefer and I can ask for you tomorrow about other sessions and get back to you.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default looking for mothers group/play group for my 13 month daughter in Patterson lakes area

Hello ladies. I am new in Patterson lakes and was wondering if there are any mothers groups or play groups I could join for my 13 month old girl??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi.... I know this post is quite old but am wondering if the playgroup in Patterson Lakes is still running???