+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default First time mothers. Pregnancy - 6 months postpartum. Gift for participation!! :)

Hi, my name is Amanda and I am currently looking of volunteers to participate in an online survey I am conducting for my PhD at Charles Sturt University. The project focuses on mother-infant interactions and emotional distress.

To participate in the study you need to be over the age of 18, becoming/or have become a mother for the first time, have experience a low risk pregnancy, and are either in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy or are approximately 6 month postpartum.

Participation will take approximately 30-35 minutes. Individuals who are currently in Australia will receive a double movie pass as a thank you for their participation.

This research is undertaken with the supervision of Dr. Andrew McGrath, and has been approved by Charles Sturt University Human Research Ethics Committee.

If you would like to participate in the study, please follow the links below:

Click the following link if you are in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PM2DDZT

Click the following link if you are approximately 6 months postpartum: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PMTP66Q

Or, you can contact me at amking@csu.edu.au for further information.

You help is much appreciated!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I think I did it at beginning of feb