+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    LifeInShadesOfGrey is offline Just a little bit silly :)
    Winner 2012 - Best Username
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Probably the biggest shock to everyone was how adamant I was as a teenager that I would never have kids and I would tell dad to not count on me for grandkids. I think people had to take a double take when I told people I was pregnant lol. (love being mum, wouldn't swap it).

I also swore that I would not have a super girly and lots of pink wardrobe for DD and yet she has bucket loads of super girly and pink clothes
    Last edited by LifeInShadesOfGrey; 29-04-2014 at 11:31.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeInShadesOfGrey View Post
    Probably the biggest shock to everyone was how adamant I was as a teenager that I would never have kids and I would tell dad to not count on me for grandkids. I think people had to take a double take when I told people I was pregnant lol. (love being mum, wouldn't swap it).
    Oh this was me to a tee! It took DH years to convince me to have a baby, im glad he did but I never wanted to have kids.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    My biggest one was the I would never wipe my kids nose on their or my clothes. I only do it when it's really really necessary which isn't often thank goodness lol. Oh and I wasn't going to breastfeed at all cause that was yuck.

My sister (no kids yet) says her kids will never ever runny nose, meaning she'll always wipe it and not let it get snotty

Thanks
    Reviews
    That my living room would never be over run with toys as thats what bedrooms were for. What a mistake that was Ds is 10 months old and most of his toys live in the livingroom. Its easy to have it that way.
    Also that i would be bored staying home fulltime to look after the kids. Im now a sahm and love every minute of it.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I would never use a leash

I would never feed junk food

I would never lose my sh!t

I would love every second of being a mum

I had no idea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    that DH and I would still be at it like rabbits after kids ....

no chance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    that DH and I would still be at it like rabbits after kids ....

no chance.
    I guess that's one up side of divorcing and re partnering...we've got 5 kids between us and because it's a relatively new relationship (met 9 months ago), DP and I are experiencing that all over again with each other

Thanks
    Reviews
    I would never "give in" to a child. Seriously, it easier to keep the peace!

I would never buy toys "just because". It costs me $2.20 in the form of a matchbox car Everytime I food shop...

My house would not be overrun with toys. My beautiful "theatre" looks likes fisher price factory exploded in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I thought I'd become officer hardar$e when I became a parent. I thought lots of yelling and an occasional smack on the hand were necessary. I thought I'd drag my child kicking and screaming from a supermarket at the first hint of a tantrum. I swore I'd never let my kid boss me around.

Thanks
    Reviews
    That i will keep the house spotless just like before DS came along. Bwahahaha wtf was i thinking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast