+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I second the mountain buggy swift. It handles really well, is only 12 kg so very light and you can lock the front wheel when jogging so easy to control with one hand (other arm swings as with normal jogging). I bought it second hand, replaced the back wheels for about 30 dollars each due to wear. No punctures for me yet and I do both gravel and concrete path running.

Thanks
    Reviews
    BOB all the way! We were tossing up between a Babyjogger and the Bob and the Bob won hands down. My husband runs 10kms+ and has no issues with it, I run much shorter distances and do so comfortably holding on with one hand on a gravel running track. Great suspension for bumps as well. Babyjoggers are not recommended for running unless it is the Summit. We compared the Bob Revolution with the Babyjogger City Elite and Summit at an expo and the Bob was slightly lighter for memory and had far better maneuverability. It's a great everyday pram as well and I found it easier to pick up to put in the boot of the car than the Babyjogger. I can't figure out why it isn't more popular in Australia because it was quite a bit cheaper.

Sent from my GT-I9507 using The Bub Hub mobile app

3. The Following User Says Thank You to whatsinaname For This Useful Post:

michellek  (01-06-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Mountain buggy terrain . I've had mine for 3 years and no punctures. If you're jogging on rough surfaces I would definitely get a pram specifically designed for running. The terrain has better suspension, larger wheels and a handbrake (over their swift or urban models). Also has a soft structured hammock style seat, so the seat swings side to side with the movement of running and bumps, which means a smoother ride for bub over a pram with a fixed seat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Thanks ladies - we found a Bertini for $25 which we're going to try and then at the expo later in the year I'll have a look at the others that have been suggested if the Bertini isn't working out. I do like the look of the mountain buggy range.