+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Oh... It is upsetting to read about so many people struggling - take care of yourselves xxx

To answer the OP, yep

Gothel is offline Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaMama View Post
    I have been very happy and I guess I still am, but feel this intense foreboding now that I'm due to give birth any day now. I had pnd with DS and I'm terrified at the thought of going back to that dark place.
    I hope that doesn't happen for you hon. You know where I am if you need support xox

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gothel For This Useful Post:

RastaMouse  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gothel View Post
    I hope that doesn't happen for you hon. You know where I am if you need support xox
    Thanks Tigs xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Very happy.

There are a few things that bother me, and can really upset me at times. Mostly those are a lack of work & my partner's health.

I see those as me overreacting though :P Life is good for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess this thread shows that a lot of women are suffering silently..

All problems are relative and if you feel down and lost then you need to talk to someone..

Anyone.. No one should be suffering alone.
    When I was a mess I posted all over this site.. I got so much support.. So don't be afraid to speak or reach out .. Even if it just makes you feel better for 5 mins.. It's better than feeling down all day.

Many many hugs to those that are not happy...

Xxx

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
    Dr. Seuss
    Still mummy to Agnes Ronald and Beryl.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Moltone For This Useful Post:

MissMuppet  (27-04-2014),Sonja  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Truffle View Post
    I'm in South Morang
    Truffle have you heard of the website meetup? There are dozens of social groups for all sorts of people . I just checked out the Melbourne one and there are heaps. Very friendly people tend to join these groups . Please check it out. No need to be lonely. I joined a couple here in Perth and I've met lots of nice people .

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    I've always been a jealous person, I compare myself to others and I'm even jealous of those of you who can articulate why you aren't happy, even though dome people sound really unhappy. How stupid does that make me feel? And huge hugs to everyone who is unhappy.

I can't even articulate how I feel as I don't know.

I did the depression survey at my last pre-natal appointment. I answered it honestly as I do question if I have depression, but that cams back with only 2 or 3 points, so not depressed. I just don't know!

I feel I should be happy, I have a beautiful 25 MO DD, another on the way. I'm married to my best friend. We are well paid, are about to build our dream house in our dream location.

Maybe its my inability to live in the present, I'm always looking to the future.

Sorry for my rambling, I guess I just feel very lost.

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I am not happy, but I am nearly always hopeful...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Allie Pallie View Post
    I've always been a jealous person, I compare myself to others and I'm even jealous of those of you who can articulate why you aren't happy, even though dome people sound really unhappy. How stupid does that make me feel? And huge hugs to everyone who is unhappy.

I can't even articulate how I feel as I don't know.

I did the depression survey at my last pre-natal appointment. I answered it honestly as I do question if I have depression, but that cams back with only 2 or 3 points, so not depressed. I just don't know!

I feel I should be happy, I have a beautiful 25 MO DD, another on the way. I'm married to my best friend. We are well paid, are about to build our dream house in our dream location.

Maybe its my inability to live in the present, I'm always looking to the future.

Sorry for my rambling, I guess I just feel very lost.
    I can relate to so much of ur post. I hate that I can be jealous and I compare myself to others alot too. I think being present and appreciating what I have helps me. I'm definitely happy majority of the time but like most people I have days when I feel blah for no reason. Mostly I think happiness is a choice (for me anyway) gratitude cures unhappiness.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Truffle have you heard of the website meetup? There are dozens of social groups for all sorts of people . I just checked out the Melbourne one and there are heaps. Very friendly people tend to join these groups . Please check it out. No need to be lonely. I joined a couple here in Perth and I've met lots of nice people .
    No I haven't. I will have a look. I do get out. I take DS to play group and swimming. I got myself on his kinder committee so I could meet people. My problem is that I don't have anyone I can rely on other than DH. DH had to take time off work while I was ill because we had no one else. Thank god he had the sick leave. It just always feels like us against the world. All the friends I have met here all have family around them so I don't think they get how difficult it can be to have no one at all. I do have a very good DH who goes above and beyond what most Dads would. It saddens me reading posts where the Dads are not so involved.