+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    At the moment, no, for a number of reasons. Sometimes I'm happy, sometimes I'm not, and lately it's very much a 'not'. But I figure life is a roller coaster and if I hang in there it will go back up from the dip it's in right now. My kids are going through a rough spot and I find it impossible to be happy when I'm stressed and worried about them.

Allymumtobe is offline Winner 2012 - Most Optimistic Poster
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I am happy. In general anyways. I love my husband, I love my fur babies, my job is alright, I have a house and a reliable car and we have enough money to live.

Now if I could only have enough money to go to Ivf again and if we could be blessed with a living baby I would have the perfect life.

Angus 4~6~13, loved - wanted - missed
    Barny barnacle - MMC Feb14 🎀

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, I am miserable. I have joy in my life (DS and spending time with family) but for the most part I am sad.

I am desperate for a sibling for DS but after 6 stimulated IVF cycles I gave only fallen pregnant once which ended in miscarriage
    I have been ill since August last year with recurrent tonsillitis and finally a tonsillectomy last month (naturally I bled badly in theatre and the whole operation took 4 times longer than normal
    After DS I had PND/anxiety, I guess it's full blown depression as I am still on medication and DS is 3
    DH moved us to Melbourne 2 years ago to a job that he hates so comes home in a foul mood. I don't make friends easily so I don't have anyone, no family either
    DH and my relationship is ok. I feel like we have to fight all the time against the world. It's never just a nice happy relationship
    Worst of all I lost my Mum earlier this month to an awful disease called Motor Neuron Disease which just broke my heart to see her suffer. I don't think I will ever get over it.

But then I read some of the awful situations some ladies are in on here and think I should be happy as things are not that bad for me. Not even close. I figure I am just a selfish, ungrateful person for what I do have. I wish I was a better person. :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Truffle View Post
    No, I am miserable. I have joy in my life (DS and spending time with family) but for the most part I am sad.

I am desperate for a sibling for DS but after 6 stimulated IVF cycles I gave only fallen pregnant once which ended in miscarriage
    I have been ill since August last year with recurrent tonsillitis and finally a tonsillectomy last month (naturally I bled badly in theatre and the whole operation took 4 times longer than normal
    After DS I had PND/anxiety, I guess it's full blown depression as I am still on medication and DS is 3
    DH moved us to Melbourne 2 years ago to a job that he hates so comes home in a foul mood. I don't make friends easily so I don't have anyone, no family either
    DH and my relationship is ok. I feel like we have to fight all the time against the world. It's never just a nice happy relationship
    Worst of all I lost my Mum earlier this month to an awful disease called Motor Neuron Disease which just broke my heart to see her suffer. I don't think I will ever get over it.

But then I read some of the awful situations some ladies are in on here and think I should be happy as things are not that bad for me. Not even close. I figure I am just a selfish, ungrateful person for what I do have. I wish I was a better person. :-(
    You are not a bad person. What you describe would test anyone. You have a condition and live in a city without support. That's hard. I also know too well how failed ivf cycles mess with your head, particularly when you have one child and desperately want another. And you've lost your mum!

I felt so sad reading your post. I wish I could do more but sending you lots of cyber hugs.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

Truffle  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im happy. I have a wonderful partner, two beautiful children, a home I love and great family and friends.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Truffle View Post

Truffle what suburb are you in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Truffle So sorry about your mum - mnd is one of the most awful diseases. I can't imagine how difficult it must be when you're so isolated. Lots of hugs hun xx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to RastaMouse For This Useful Post:

Truffle  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyflower View Post
    Truffle what suburb are you in?
    Last edited by Truffle; 01-05-2014 at 19:09.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by SalsaMama View Post
    @Truffle So sorry about your mum - mnd is one of the most awful diseases. I can't imagine how difficult it must be when you're so isolated. Lots of hugs hun xx
    Yes it sure is. My poor Mum. She was fit and active before MND took her life and soul away. I couldn't have had a better Mum. She always put myself and my sister first (as did Dad). She was so caring about others. It seems so cruel that she got this dreadful illness. I just want my Mum back without the suffering.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am extremely happy with where my life is now. Had you of asked me 3.5 years ago the answer would of been no. I'm frustrated about what my children have to go through and if I could change it for them I would but I can't.... Some people have tried to cause problems but I've taken a different attitude and don't let them bring me down. Will be even happier in 6 weeks