+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    No, I wouldn't say in desperately unhappy though. I miss my family on the other side of the world and I hate how outrageously expensive it is to live in Sydney and that I'm in my 40's and we don't own our own property.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes, very much. I've been very happy with my life and myself my entire adult life. I wish I could tell that to the adolescent me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes in parts and no in other parts. Would I swap my life with anyone else, no I wouldn't. Are there things that would make it better, of course! A little more money would mean hubby doesn't have to tutor in the evenings and could spend more time at home with me and bub but it means we can buy our first house and hopefully this is the hardest place we'll be in (at least financially) so just gotta ride it out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I am happy. I am stressed, have anxiety which I have never had before so do not know how to deal with it yet, I snap & do not like myself when I get like that. There are many hopes and dreams we have, goals we may never reach. However, I am very blessed and remind myself of it everyday. I just wish the light I shine on the outside could cheer me up on the inside - I hate how serious I have become.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week
    Subbing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I am content enough and mostly happy. There are some circumstances I am waiting to change.

I think there are things going on which impact greatly on my resilience and ability to be in the moment - I'd like to be in the moment more, I think this would help me be more relaxed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes, I am. I am healthy, married to my soulmate, and expecting our first baby in a few months. I have a career I enjoy and which makes a difference to people's lives and am close to my family even if they live 10 hours away! Like a pp said I wish my teenage self could know all of this! And I do not for a second take any of this for granted and feel very fortunate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    At this exact moment I'm ridiculously happy. I'm happy with my partner, my children, our health, family health, financial security, friendships and vision for the future.

Dh is about to go away to work for 7mths so in that respect I'm saddened. Dhs family is painful but we fly out of here in 54hrs. So that's fixable. I'm chubby but since I love food, am a good cook and not an exercise fiend I should get over that

wifey of hubby who is always away. mother of two girls who are always amusing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am happy but have none of the things that people list as making them happy.

I am an orphan
    I am single
    I work weird hours
    Don't have a lot of money
    Have lost a few friends

And still.. I am the happiest I have been in a long time .

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
    Dr. Seuss
    Still mummy to Agnes Ronald and Beryl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Yes I am happy with my life, I consider myself a happy person but I am also struggling with PND and anxiety at the moment. So I feel like a happy person stuck in the wrong headspace.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app