+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Are you happy?

Just wondering if you are happy with your life?

Apparently a lot of women are not happy and that is so sad.

I am happy but I wasn't happy for years

Now I don't have much but am so happy with my life and the direction it is going in.
    So how about you?

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.
    Dr. Seuss
    Still mummy to Agnes Ronald and Beryl.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am very happy! If I had to freeze time and live like this forever that would be fine by me.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PinkPrint For This Useful Post:

BeeSam  (27-04-2014),LoCo  (27-04-2014),SoThisIsLove  (27-04-2014),Wise Enough  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    In myself - who I am, where I am going yes.

In other factors out of my control (someone I love health). No I am scared sh1tless. Have trouble sleeping, jump every time the phone beeps and cry every time I miss a text.message phone call.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    No and I don't see myself being happy for a long time....
    I made some really bad decisions now just have to ride out the consequences.
    Nothing I seem to be doing is making me happier either so I have sort of given up trying to be happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I'd love more money, otherwise yes

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ended 19/6/2014
    Nope, not at all. I can't see that changing anywhere in the foreseeable future either unfortunately.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm on a very happy journey. Day to day I definitely have my tough moments. At the moment we are half moved in to our house and it's been a long and stressful journey with lots of other personal things going along at the same time. But despite the work yet to do, now we have a great house and are expecting a little girl in a few months... Things are good

Thanks
    Reviews
    Most of the time yes im very happy, stressed a lot but happy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am extremely happy with my life, and have been for the last few years. Sometimes there's issues or frustrations, but as a general rule, I'm happy.

But I know what it feels like to be in a life where as a general rule you are unhappy, that was me for many years, so I feel bad for those who are going through that

Thanks
    Reviews
    No not yet but I'm trying to be positive and I think my true happiness is somewhere around the corner. Don't get me wrong I have a great life. I'm healthy, have a beautiful daughter and a loving long term DP. I just feel like life is always throwing us these awful situations, we are living in a place we aren't completely 'at home' in, we get 2 steps ahead and then fall 20 steps backwards again. We are struggling again to conceive, it's been 4 years this year. I also am not happy about still being unmarried after 9+ years!! Everything is just so 'hard' for us, it's frustrating. A bit more money, marriage, a lot more fertility and being firmly planted in one home town would do us wonders!!! Is that too much to ask? Lol