+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NancyBlackett View Post
    I'm not sure how many DPO it was but I guess around 12dpo it became obvious enough for the penny to drop and to get an afternoon positive on a test.

I don't recall the exact circumstances when I was pregnant with DD but I do remember realising being pregnant explained earlier breathlessness when doing really inconsequential exercise.

This time round I went for a walk with DH on a route I did very regularly and at a pace I always kept. I got home and was absolutely shattered breathless - like I had done it all on an incline or at an altitude. Not puffing like a run, but as though I couldn't *quite* catch my breath.

After a few hours of being miffed about it I had a 'noooo, it couldn't be, could it?' moment and lo and behold it could have and it was.
    Sorry to crash, but are you having another baby, nancyblackett? If so, omg, how exciting, and congratulations! For some reason I thought you weren't having more.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My telltale sign was a crazy breakout on my face both times. I do get occasional zits but both times before my period was due i was like woaaahhhh im 15 again?!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default TWW - Any tell tale signs of being pregnant?

Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    Sorry to crash, but are you having another baby, nancyblackett? If so, omg, how exciting, and congratulations! For some reason I thought you weren't having more.
    I am! Due in Sept again.

We were *this* close to a definite no more and then the moons aligned and we both wavered at the same time so DD is getting a baby sister for her birthday

Also - has been ages since I have seen you around!
    Last edited by NancyBlackett; 27-04-2014 at 19:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Subbing

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I am! Due in Sept again.

We were *this* close to a definite no more and then the moons aligned and we both wavered at the same time so DD is getting a baby sister for her birthday

Also - has been ages since I have seen you around!
    That's fantastic! Both my kids are born in sept too, birthdays eight days apart.

Is it that you were both drunk at Christmas, lol?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MsMummy View Post
    That's fantastic! Both my kids are born in sept too, birthdays eight days apart.

Is it that you were both drunk at Christmas, lol?
    Hahaha - no! I realised just before Christmas so it was an annoyingly sober Christmas and New Year!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to NancyBlackett For This Useful Post:

MsMummy  (27-04-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure how many DPO it was but I guess around 12dpo it became obvious enough for the penny to drop and to get an afternoon positive on a test.

I don't recall the exact circumstances when I was pregnant with DD but I do remember realising being pregnant explained earlier breathlessness when doing really inconsequential exercise.

This time round I went for a walk with DH on a route I did very regularly and at a pace I always kept. I got home and was absolutely shattered breathless - like I had done it all on an incline or at an altitude. Not puffing like a run, but as though I couldn't *quite* catch my breath.

After a few hours of being miffed about it I had a 'noooo, it couldn't be, could it?' moment and lo and behold it could have and it was.
    Thanks! Only 8dpo today so clutching at straws

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    300 posts in a week - week ended 11/9/14200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 11/9/14100 Posts in a week
    It's strange but DP said I smelt different. I noticed it too. I also felt like my breath /mouth tasted different.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Uti feeling that would come and go (like be there sometimes when I peed but not everytime)

Cramping for like a week and a half; this was accompanied by sore, aching hips.

My nipples changed, but I can't really describe how.

And i couldn't eat meat at all.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Keep them coming ladies

Change of smell, that's interesting. How was it different?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using The Bub Hub mobile app