Closed Thread
Page 92 of 102 FirstFirst ... 42829091929394 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All ok here. I think I'm on CD 17... a couple of days ago I had extremely bad pain throughout my abdomen (lower and upper) - so bad that my GP wanted me to go to the ER. I didn't go because I had no fever and didn't want to be diagnosed with indigestion or trapped wind ...now I wish I did to find out what was causing me so much agony! The pain is slowly subsiding now. Interestingly the most painful part area was when the GP pushed on to my right ovary I hit the roof! Now it is ok?!?

Hope there are not too many AFs this month!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Tiggzie, I'm glad the pain is getting better, you poor thing! Make sure you go back if it doesn't go away though.

Star, fingers crossed. It's so hard to track ovulation. Your anniversary sounded so nice & relaxing!

Cinder, yay for being able to try again this month

MGC, yay, that's great you get to have your FET on Sat!

Afm, I'm 7dp3dt. Wait has been long & I still have another 6 days to go. I have days where I'm very positive & convinced it's worked & other days where I'm convinced it hasn't. Trying to stay positive for the moment. I have the weekend off which will be nice

How is everyone??

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (07-11-2014),Tiggzie  (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg rocky I'm so excited for this cycle for you!!! I so hope you get your bfp!

Our anniversary was very relaxed! It was great

I've been checking my chart out and it just doesn't seem right that I'm 18dpo so I took a temp out and it changed me to 8dpo. I guess that sounds better cos I've tested and there's no bfp so I'm assuming I did ovulate later. That just doubled my tww but oh well haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Star but I'm feeling like AF is on the way. I guess I'll wait & see. I've been testing even though the Pregnyl will still be in my system just to see those two lines, haha I'm wondering when it will leave but I had my last injection Melb cup day.

Oh no, you poor thing. The 2 week wait is hard enough as it is, let alone to re start it Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I still have hope for you rocky! I know a lot of women who felt like af was coming before they got a bfp! It's not over yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Star, that's really lovely

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

starflame  (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your thoughts Rocky. I am remaining positive for you!

Star - that is annoying about the tww... at least you had a nice anniversary to keep you distracted for a short while at least. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

MGC - sending you plenty of baby dust your way too!

Has anyone here been for an IUI and if so, what was your experience like?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tiggzie For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Rocky and Tiggzie... thanks for thinking of me. Yes, my FET was this morning. The FS seemed very happy with the embie and said it was an expanded blastocyst. Like always, I compare the pictures and really can't tell, but he was happy!! We had three frosties from my sister's DE and all three thawed perfectly. Great result just there, considering I never ever even got any to freeze with my OE. Now it's the TWW... well 11 day wait, so hopefully writing school reports can keep my mind off things :-))

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MGC Bertie For This Useful Post:

Boysiewantsabub  (10-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MGC Bertie View Post
    Rocky and Tiggzie... thanks for thinking of me. Yes, my FET was this morning. The FS seemed very happy with the embie and said it was an expanded blastocyst. Like always, I compare the pictures and really can't tell, but he was happy!! We had three frosties from my sister's DE and all three thawed perfectly. Great result just there, considering I never ever even got any to freeze with my OE. Now it's the TWW... well 11 day wait, so hopefully writing school reports can keep my mind off things :-))
    Sending sticky baby dust ur way mgc....I'm so not looking forward to writing school reports

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lilyloubelle For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (08-11-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MGC, I'm glad to hear you've got an emby on board! The wait is the hardest. I thought I'd prefer days off but when I'm at work it tends to fly by a lot faster. It can seem like so long sometimes but I hope it goes quickly for you

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

MGC Bertie  (09-11-2014)