Closed Thread
Page 89 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Ohh Rocky good luck for your transfer!! Halloween is Dh and I's first wedding anniversary! Fingers crossed you get a bfp from it!!

Del and phee I feel like your pregnancies are flying by!! So glad everything is going well for you both!

Tiggzie I hope your lap shows everything is all okay I'm currently waiting for my lap and dye test date so hopefully it's soon! I've been reading so much about women getting pregnant after getting laps and it gives me a little hope haha

Good luck for this cycle Bertie!

Afm I'm apparently 7dpo but for the past 3 days been getting claggy ewcm :/ no idea what that's about, I did read you can get ewcm about a week after ovulation because your body is thickening your lining for implantation so maybe that's just what's going on. Not feeling at all hopeful for this cycle, my temps are quite low.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to starflame For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow Phee, that's great. How exciting How have you been feeling? That's gone by so quickly!

Thanks Star, I thought it was funny transfer landed on Halloween. And Happy Wedding Anniversary! What do you guys have planned? I hope you get the date soon for your lap. Make sure you take a few days off afterwards if you can.

Thanks Bel, how're you going?

For the ladies who've done IVF, do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions re FET?

I forgot to ask my clinic if we're able to DTD in the lead up to it? Wasn't sure if this increased chance of multiples or if it wouldn't affect anything? I don't really want to ring up & ask that one question. Also, did u find Progesterone gave you cramping in your stomach similar to AF pains? Sorry for all the questions, I just have absolutely no idea!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bel2466 View Post
    Any sneaky tests Shrill?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    How's the 2ww treating you Shrillian? I hope it is going by quickly for you. Have you done an at home pregnancy test at all? I have everything crossed for some good news for you !

We have our first froze embryo transfer this coming Fri (Halloween) & I'm excited
    I haven't tested. Keeping my resolve strong to wait for the BT. Which is tomorrow!!! One more sleep! Eee!

Good luck for transfer, Rocky! Hope they survive the thaw with flying colours!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Shrillian For This Useful Post:

Rocky27  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Shrill & good luck for your blood test! Make sure you keep us posted I will be over the moon for a positive result for you! You've done so well not to test. I don't think I'm going to be that strong, lol

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey ladies, no idea what's going on with my body today, after dtd last night around 10 minutes later I got severe pain in my lower abdomen felt like what I imagine contractions would feel like, it got worse over 20 minutes with some cold sweats and nausea then continued for around an hour till I put a heat pack on and was able to fall asleep. I woke up this morning and the pain is still there but it seems to radiate all over and hurts when I breath and cough my shoulder has also started hurting. If I didn't know better I would think it was a ectopic pregnancy, but we were trying not to get pregnant this month, the only other thing I can think of is maybe a infection from the miscarriage. Anyone had anything like this? I'm gonna go to the drs later as the 4 codeine I took only took the edge off

TTC #1 since July 2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky27 View Post
    Wow Phee, that's great. How exciting How have you been feeling? That's gone by so quickly!

Thanks Star, I thought it was funny transfer landed on Halloween. And Happy Wedding Anniversary! What do you guys have planned? I hope you get the date soon for your lap. Make sure you take a few days off afterwards if you can.

Thanks Bel, how're you going?

For the ladies who've done IVF, do you mind if I ask you a couple of questions re FET?

I forgot to ask my clinic if we're able to DTD in the lead up to it? Wasn't sure if this increased chance of multiples or if it wouldn't affect anything? I don't really want to ring up & ask that one question. Also, did u find Progesterone gave you cramping in your stomach similar to AF pains? Sorry for all the questions, I just have absolutely no idea!
    Hi Rocky, I'm going well thanks, coming up to 22 weeks

As for the FET, i think most FS are happy for you to dtd as it can help the body/uterus "know" its about to receive an embryo. I think my FS said as long as you are aware of the potential (albeit small) chance of multiples then go for it. Not sure if all feel the same way though?
    i dont think i ever took progesterone so not sure about that one but i think i remember other ladies reporting the cramping with it

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's so crazy how fast time flies but very exciting for you Bel! I didn't realise how many of you lovely long term TTC ers were due around the same time but that's very exciting. Make sure you guys all keep us updated. It's so nice to hear how everyone is going & that there is light at the end

DH ended up ringing the IVF clinic. It was quite funny listening to him. I heard him say to the nurses, so I have a weird question for you, are we able to dtd? They said to go for it & not worry about protection. Apparently it helps to release good/happy hormones, lol. The way he asked must have given them a giggle, it was fairly random but at least we know now

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocky27 For This Useful Post:

bel2466  (28-10-2014)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinder, how are you going? That sounds really scary & I couldn't think what it might be. You poor thing. I hope you ended up going to the doctors & getting some answers. Make sure you're resting up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks tiggzie, I wish I was hungry all the time! I'm not nauseous anymore but I am still struggling to eat, especially at night. I'm a bit worried I'm not putting on enough weight (only 1.5kg so far) but we'll see what the ob says.

Rocky I definitely got cramps with the progesterone! Particularly the first month I took crinone. Literally a few minutes after using it I'd get af type pains. I didn't notice it as much in later cycles though.

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow shrill !!

Hope you are ok Ella? Any update? x

15. The Following User Says Thank You to bel2466 For This Useful Post:

Shrillian  (28-10-2014)